TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
OK, stupid question, but how the hell you play MP in BF3 ? I tried today, but it randomly connected me to a server with 1000+ ping.
Ok, here are some from my favorite list, I've listed them latency wise.

1. [D3W] TDM/Conquest Server [No Rules] - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
2. Multiplay Metro Only! 1K Tickets! - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
3. Asia LeetServers.com - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
4. Asia LeetServers.com - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
5. hypernia.com - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
6. *battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/serv...9ed66dc6c1e9/Multiplay-Public-Conquest-SG-01/
7. *battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/serv...a092-f6ad67d9598f/Singapore-Hypernia-com-170/

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
some how, the max number of friends i can add in my Origin friend list is only 4.

is this same for everyone?

We're starting a 'mid only' (1v1) tournament for Dota players from today, everyone's invited to spectate the games :D

DVJex

In the zone
We're starting a 'mid only' (1v1) tournament for Dota players from today, everyone's invited to spectate the games :D
It starts today, eh? Well, no need to ready up for feeding.

Such hostility. This thread is duly noted as well!
Cool, so i guess you and ano can have some moderator wars?? xD

Just spectate. No one it's asking you all to play.
They have to download quite a bit to spectate, unless [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] is broadcasting on twitch :p.

Piyush

Lanaya
Asking fps only guys to watch a isometric view MOBA game is ..... like impossible thing to achieve. My cousin for an example.

Last edited:
*isometric viewport MOBA/ARTS game
FTFY

[MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION], will elbow fight Anorion for 8rr 3key u add candy

There aren't any playdates for Dota 2 because there's a 99% chance that one DF guy is at it now, the next hour and the ones after it. Just a friendly invitation for the folks who read this thread and have Dota 2 downloaded and ready :)

obligatory [SUP]D I G I T A L [SUP]S P O R T S[/SUP][/SUP]

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
*isometric viewport MOBA/ARTS game
FTFY
[MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION], will elbow fight Anorion for 8rr 3key u add candy

There aren't any playdates for Dota 2 because there's a 99% chance that one DF guy is at it now, the next hour and the ones after it. Just a friendly invitation for the folks who read this thread and have Dota 2 downloaded and ready :)

obligatory [SUP]D I G I T A L [SUP]S P O R T S[/SUP][/SUP]

So what happens when two mods fight? Do they ban each other?
Joking
Till when is the competition up?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It starts today, eh? Well, no need to ready up for feeding.

Cool, so i guess you and ano can have some moderator wars?? xD

They have to download quite a bit to spectate, unless [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] is broadcasting on twitch :p.

Well, [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION], your match is with me. We both know I am going to get pwned.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
dota2 invasion haha, im playing LoL :p
how to spectate games if neither party is on friend list. have game installed.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Just spectate. No one it's asking you all to play.

and what will we do watching two ant size heroes attacking each other with some non existent super power giving lame commands killing each other creeps for so called last hits .... Game if ultra lame imo same thing one have to follow learn thousands of documents regarding abilities and tactics that will change with patches... Done patch will make done heroes ultra lame ....

The lamest thing is dressing up your so called heroes to feel like you are playing with action figures and barbie dolls....

Either me, [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] or [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] will be hosting them, watch out for a "Casting a game" status :D
Also we usually announce the matches when they begin on our thread!

The competition is up till someone wins.
When mods fight, they use their fists. If fists fail, we call a CTF banfest (whoever bans the user who asked us to fight first and keeps him banned forevah wins)
not joking

Hrishi

Either me, [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] or [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] will be hosting them, watch out for a "Casting a game" status :D
Also we usually announce the matches when they begin on our thread!

The competition is up till someone wins.
When mods fight, they use their fists. If fists fail, we call a CTF banfest (whoever bans the user who asked us to fight first and keeps him banned forevah wins)
not joking
i will call an admin for the judgement. :p
if draw then both mods get banned. :mrgreen:

Piyush

Lanaya
and what will we do watching two ant size heroes attacking each other with some non existent super power giving lame commands killing each other creeps for so called last hits .... Game if ultra lame imo same thing one have to follow learn thousands of documents regarding abilities and tactics that will change with patches... Done patch will make done heroes ultra lame ....

The lamest thing is dressing up your so called heroes to feel like you are playing with action figures and barbie dolls....
its ok buddy.... its ok to feed :lol:

DDIF

Custom User Title

I never thought that I could ever agree with anything that [MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] has to say but ALAS! The universe proved me wrong.
I agree with you totally. But I will deny ever saying it.

Top Bottom