TDF Playdates V2.0

Pasapa

Live to die another day
and what will we do watching two ant size heroes attacking each other with some non existent super power giving lame commands killing each other creeps for so called last hits .... Game if ultra lame imo same thing one have to follow learn thousands of documents regarding abilities and tactics that will change with patches... Done patch will make done heroes ultra lame ....

The lamest thing is dressing up your so called heroes to feel like you are playing with action figures and barbie dolls....

But, but in dota if you're a good hooker you can get lots of gold. any other game can do dat ?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I never thought that I could ever agree with anything that [MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] has to say but ALAS! The universe proved me wrong.
I agree with you totally. But I will deny ever saying it.

I knew this was coming as soon as I read [MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION]'s post !

- - - Updated - - -

But, but in dota if you're a good hooker you can get lots of gold. any other game can do dat ?

*img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510103940/invasorzim/es/images/8/88/Mother-of-god-template.jpg

Interesting to see the tension between FPSers and MOBA gamers. Thread's going offtopic so this would rather fit in fight club, resume playdates people :)

DVJex

In the zone
Well, [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION], your match is with me. We both know I am going to get pwned.
I won means you threw!! Reported!!

When mods fight, they use their fists. If fists fail, we call a CTF banfest (whoever bans the user who asked us to fight first and keeps him banned forevah wins)
not joking
W00T??? Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

Interesting to see the tension between FPSers and MOBA gamers. Thread's going offtopic so this would rather fit in fight club, resume playdates people :)
There's quite a few of us in-between.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Well I was just saying my views about dota 2 anyway i can play both fps and moba...
When I go to cafes with my friends we end up playing dota only because they haven't bought anything else...
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] feed? Dude srsly check any of my match history last 10 matches and see kill to death ratio also see no. of assists...

Piyush

Lanaya
Well I was just saying my views about dota 2 anyway i can play both fps and moba...
When I go to cafes with my friends we end up playing dota only because they haven't bought anything else...
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] feed? Dude srsly check any of my match history last 10 matches and see kill to death ratio also see no. of assists...

Jokes are meant to be taken lightly . Or should I use [joke] tag? :|

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Jokes are meant to be taken lightly . Or should I use [joke] tag? :|
dnt worry man i did take it that way.... btw on a serious note guys plz tell the games you will play in playdate according to that i will purchase games in steam sale in my view we should buy a good coop or multiplayer games , something like killing floor ......

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
dnt worry man i did take it that way.... btw on a serious note guys plz tell the games you will play in playdate according to that i will purchase games in steam sale in my view we should buy a good coop or multiplayer games , something like killing floor ......

Many people in TDF have Killing floor already

- - - Updated - - -

BATTLEFIELD 3 PLAYDATE TONIGHT AT 8.30 PM .... DO JOIN !

Server : [D3W] TDM/Conquest Server [No Rules] - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Please also be present in Voice chat if possible (through Mumble)

Voice Chat Server :
Label:
D3W or Anything you want
IP/Host: 119.81.1.187
Port: 54808
Username: Your origin in-game username.

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Many people in TDF have Killing floor already

- - - Updated - - -

BATTLEFIELD 3 PLAYDATE TONIGHT AT 8.30 PM .... DO JOIN !

Server : [D3W] TDM/Conquest Server [No Rules] - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Please also be present in Voice chat if possible (through Mumble)

Voice Chat Server :
Label:
D3W or Anything you want
IP/Host: 119.81.1.187
Port: 54808
Username: Your origin in-game username.

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Will deploy at 2100. And hey co pilot helicopter ;)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Worst Playdate ever , Couldn't win a single game , I had to leave because of power cut (3rd freaking time in 2 hours) which added to the frustration .

BF3 Playdate continues tomorrow , Please join tomorrow too and thanks too everyone who participated .

Same time (8:30 PM) and server tomorrow .

Top Bottom