TDF Playdates V2.0

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Worst Playdate ever , Couldn't win a single game , I had to leave because of power cut (3rd freaking time in 2 hours) which added to the frustration .

BF3 Playdate continues tomorrow , Please join tomorrow too and thanks too everyone who participated .

Same time (8:30 PM) and server tomorrow .
no promlems man mani wasn't there so couldn't win and m sure two people were hacking..............

Hrishi

Origin update ruined my BF3 , it started lagging like hell and was crashing like anything.

- - - Updated - - -

no promlems man mani wasn't there so couldn't win and m sure two people were hacking..............

You were shot in the neck or what ?
WHy were you squeaking like a duck on mumble ?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Bf3 noob here.. But what are hackers in an online server? I thought the servers were anti cheat.. Like VAC??

DVJex

In the zone
^There are hackers in VAC games too :p.
And doesnt BF3 have some kind of balancing mechanism? The last game i played was like 7 players on one side to 10 on the other.

DVJex

In the zone
^ Not when the 10 guys are camping just outside your base.
And come play BF3 sometime. We could always use a guy with experience :p.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
we got outplayed today fair and square, they were launching such synchronized attacks
doesn't matter, was more fun playing against that, we did improve over the matches

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
we got outplayed today fair and square, they were launching such synchronized attacks
doesn't matter, was more fun playing against that, we did improve over the matches

after you guys left , I played 2 more rounds and I can confirm 4 guys were hacking , I got their names , I tried to kill them with tanks and even emptied 2 of my magazines but still they didn't die and all 4 of them were atleast 10-0 ...

Hrishi

Last few rounds were good. We did win one round when hackers left.
It was fun though , specially grand bazaar map at objective C.
They had us cornered , almost all of us at same point.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
after you guys left , I played 2 more rounds and I can confirm 4 guys were hacking , I got their names , I tried to kill them with tanks and even emptied 2 of my magazines but still they didn't die and all 4 of them were atleast 10-0 ...

ow ok. will join in today.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^4 max but I don't mind playing it
was hoping to finish 1.5 before 2 but oh well, might as well play it

Top Bottom