SE W890i - Does It Beat N73 & K810i ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
getting the w890 in a week..will tell u my xperiences then.. :D

ooh..krazzyy..sorry i dint notice ur fanboyistic grunts....take out symbian,wifi and gps k850 is a better phone than n82 anyday..and the n82 looks like a bar of soap spotted with buttons...and if u talk about smartphone..the ttyn II the blackberries beat the n82 left right and center anyday...cry cry guys..better luck next time..for the time being..SE RULEZZZ

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
ooh..krazzyy..sorry i dint notice ur fanboyistic grunts....take out symbian,wifi and gps k850 is a better phone than n82 anyday..and the n82 looks like a bar of soap spotted with buttons...and if u talk about smartphone..the ttyn II the blackberries beat the n82 left right and center anyday...cry cry guys..better luck next time..for the time being..SE RULEZZZ
Your infinite intellience never ceases to amaze me. Why would I take away those features from N82 when I've actually paid more to get them? If I keep taking away features away from N82 in this way, then a time will come when 1100 will seem better than N82.

And even if it does look like a bar of soap (to you, that is), it can still kick K850i and SE's ass any day of the week with its hands and legs tied behind the back. It does not come with fancy Cyber-shot and Walkman logo's which are all show and no go and are just an attempt to fool people into believing that they can actually deliver the performance of Sony's real Cyber-shot and Walkman brands (which are miles ahead in quality). What it does have is solid performance which can put more expensive phones like iPhone and W960i (the so-called iPhone killer with a pricetag so high that it killed itself) to shame. Bow down people. Cause the king of all cell phones is here. And its called Nokia N82.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
then a time will come when 1100 will seem better than N82.
Well, 1100 is better than N82 in many ways.......:D
It has a torch...:D :D :D Its small and doesn't get infected with viruses. :D
Just joking.....

And even if it does look like a bar of soap (to you, that is), it can still kick K850i and SE's ass any day of the week with its hands and legs tied behind the back. It does not come with fancy Cyber-shot and Walkman logo's which are all show and no go and are just an attempt to fool people into believing that they can actually deliver the performance of Sony's real Cyber-shot and Walkman brands (which are miles ahead in quality).
Agreed, SE Cybershot & Walkman phones, can't be compared with real Cybershot cameras and Walkman music players but but but, the camera and music quality of SE Cybershot & Walkman phones is better than any Nokia mobile you can name.:D :D So, they aren't fooling people.

What it does have is solid performance which can put more expensive phones like iPhone and W960i (the so-called iPhone killer with a pricetag so high that it killed itself) to shame. Bow down people. Cause the king of all cell phones is here. And its called Nokia N82.
It does kill iPhone. iPhone is insanely overpriced with minimal features and W960i is just overpriced (not insanely though) with more features. :D :D :D

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Agreed, SE Cybershot & Walkman phones, can't be compared with real Cybershot cameras and Walkman music players but but but, the camera and music quality of SE Cybershot & Walkman phones is better than any Nokia mobile you can name.:D :D So, they aren't fooling people.

It does kill iPhone. iPhone is insanely overpriced with minimal features and W960i is just overpriced (not insanely though) with more features. :D :D :D

rightly said. se aren't fooling people apple is fooling people with phones like iphone

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Gagandeep I don't think SE's camera and music phones are better than Nokia's. Nokia's current music phones are the Xpress Music series phones like 5310 and 5610 and phones like N81. If you read Mobile-Review's review, you'll know that they've rated Nokia's phones over SE's. As for camera phones, Nokia has few phones which they would like to call camera phones (others are just phones with camera put on them for the sake of it). They are N95, N82 and N73. Where N73 only loses in low-light performance compared to its Xenon flash enabled rival K790i, N95 and N82 have totally demolished K850i. On its own K850i might be capable of decent pics but doesn't stand a chance compared to Nokia's big, bad boys. Heck even G600 which costs 3k less than K850i can come up with better pics and videos. SE has just spent their money on fancy menu's for K850i's camera and media player apps but when it came to actual performance, I guess they went bankrupt so they just packaged whatever they had made so far, put a Cyber-shot tag on it and shipped it.

Girish.g, whatever Apple's doing (fooling people or otherwise), atleast they're successful. People are buying iPhone's by the truckloads. SE thought they can be Apple too and put a enormous price tag on the W960i. Little did they know that very few companies can get away with high prices, the way Apple does. The rest you know. Ask your local mobile seller how many W960i's he sold and then you'll get the truth. W960i flopped, a shame since it wasn't all that bad.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@krazzy
apple's an expert in fooling people. people buy ipod shuffle even when you can get decent mp3/mp4 players with screen at that price and remember itunes.

MasterMinds

hell boy
apple iphone has got nothing except its screen and multitouch...{and whooping price} about se and nokia i would like to say that nokia clearly wins

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I agree with Krazzy. I have read many reviews which all of u can check out 4 urselves too on the net... According 2 the reviews, N82 wins hands down...

The N82 review on mobile-review.com states that N82 beats the K850i hands down. The N82 is a true winner in all the departments..Check it out on *www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n82-en.shtml

Another thing..Why r all the forum members at war with each other. v r just here 2 discuss..Some of the members really go out of bounds and really do not recognize the technology in a particular gadget which makes it better than the others..Just because they possess a specific gadget doesn't mean that it is the best...
All of us should have a healthy discussion about a topic maintaining the forum decorum..

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gagandeep I don't think SE's camera and music phones are better than Nokia's. Nokia's current music phones are the Xpress Music series phones like 5310 and 5610 and phones like N81. If you read Mobile-Review's review, you'll know that they've rated Nokia's phones over SE's.
:lol:.....I don't believe on their review.

First hear a Walkman phone and then hear an XpressMusic......You'll get the difference........

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Chill guys. :cool:
Let the thread creator get whatever phone he likes.

For Some SE Rocks, for Some NOKIA
For Some K series rocks, for some it's N series cam.
For Some it's W series rocks, for some it's XpressMUsic.
For Some it's HP-70, for some it's HS-44

This battle will never end like MICROSOFT vs LINUX.
It's your money,your will.
People are there to give you suggestions, but finally it's you who have to take the decision.

Let Peace return back in forum. :)

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
you all have been insulting "iphone" downright.

why do you all forget that iphone is certainly a huge-leap in the field of phones.
it's all about innovativeness and advanced technology.
look at its interface. it's sleek design. and blah blah blah ...

tell me, how many phones had an interface like that of iphone before iphone came out ???
and now, why are all the companies following the statement following by iphone?
look at lg prada, or nokia "tube" and whatever ....

well, iphone is a certain style-statement.
even to compare it you put along together the best models from all companies.

and remember, it's the 1st attempt from Apple. How do u expect a perfect phone in the very 1st attempt ???

as far as the price goes, apple has never forced anyone to buy this phone.
people are paying it willingly.
so, why do you all have a grudge about it ???

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well..the iphone is an awesum phone and i will get one when my uncle comes from the us...and nokia "tube"???whats that??..has it been anounced??oh rite..first touch screen phone by nokia "still in the works"..they dont have the technology for touch screens..my bad....

utsav

damn busy...
^^i dont believe u..ur just an SE basher and ur posts say so.....u know nothing about photography and is insanely going on licking Nokia's ass as if its made of choclate..if u dunno...the walkman series easily over-sells the xpressmusic series in asia and britain...the fact tha nokia has a great market share is all thanx to its low end models...if u compare the upper half of the market..u will see that SE and nokia are neck in neck....In a few days SE is coming up with the Symbian uiq serie phones iwth gps and wifi..and it will cost just 14k...u go stick and n82 down ur ass and join a circus...

this is heights..i never insult nokia like u insult SE..if u want to say something do so in a proper way...every one can slang and it does not put u in proper light..and except u...most of the world thinks that the k serie phones are bestsellers...check out the sellers list at some top store..u will come to know...

oho u never insult nokia!!! lol .if you do a poll here in this forum that who insults what then the clear winner will be u as u always support se in a fanboyish manner. Dude if you remove the color screen. And all its features from ur se then even a 600bucks tata phone rocks and kicks se's ass. But y should we remove features of a phone just to prove that x is better than y. Isnt it noobiish. Dude its too much now. You are in this forum just to show off your ill character to evry1. What a great language u used here.its no more a decent public forum now. This forum is getting ruined due to u. Waah ustaad keep it up .it will help u a lot.
the admins are watching all these and i urge them to take the required action now. I am not angry but really sad to see your post now

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^i dont believe u..ur just an SE basher and ur posts say so.....u know nothing about photography and is insanely going on licking Nokia's ass as if its made of choclate..if u dunno...the walkman series easily over-sells the xpressmusic series in asia and britain...the fact tha nokia has a great market share is all thanx to its low end models...if u compare the upper half of the market..u will see that SE and nokia are neck in neck....In a few days SE is coming up with the Symbian uiq serie phones iwth gps and wifi..and it will cost just 14k...u go stick and n82 down ur ass and join a circus...

this is heights..i never insult nokia like u insult SE..if u want to say something do so in a proper way...every one can slang and it does not put u in proper light..and except u...most of the world thinks that the k serie phones are bestsellers...check out the sellers list at some top store..u will come to know...
Look who's talking! You're the one who is always bashing Nokia for no reason whatsoever and is praising SE, no matter how crappy their phones are. I never insulted or bashed SE's phones till today. Only reason I did it today is to show you that the door swings both ways and if you can insult Nokia phones, I can drop down to your level and do so too. All this time I was avoiding it but I'd had enough. So I did the only thing that made sense, and spread some truth about your loving K850i and if you read my posts properly, no matter how harsh they seem, they contain only the truth.

You're comparing Walkman's sales with Xpress Music? Have you lost whatever little mind that you had? You are comparing the sales of a range of phones with 18 models in it to a range with just 5 (of which only 4 are in production)? Pure Genius, I say. Look closely at this guy people, he'll soon join the ranks of Einstein and Newton.

And listen closely cause this is important and I'll only say this once. No matter how much you or all your SE loving fanboys shout, you're precious SE will always remain number 2. Get it? Just Number 2. Right behind Nokia. Always. Heck even Samsung and Motorola are better when it comes to selling phones. So get this fact straight. Write it on your walls if you have problem remembering it.

And as for all your fantastic comments targeted at me, I'll just let the Mods decide what they should think about it. Cause if you look back at my posts, I never made any personal comments against you. So in case you get miserabled, don't blame me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom