SE W890i - Does It Beat N73 & K810i ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
as a matter of fact...u cant compare k810 with both of these phones..k for Kamera....

se 890 vs n73.....

loud spk wise..bot sucks bigtime..coz i hate phone spks..it misses out lots of good things and phone companies never intend them to be used like that..

coming to music s/w.... SE leads all the way.....walkman s/w has no competion from nokia...yet.....

coming to phone speed to..critical to music....SE will leads as they use prop h/w(mem stick pro or anything...MMC sucks as you all know..) unlike symbian where code is for all...yes this is true..just look up symbian...

coming to cost..i dunno Nokia will lead the way.....

coming to User friendliness...we all know nokia has their forte their..yes SE could be modified to look like that..but only modified...so nokia wins here too..

so in the end it depends on the ear phone and the EAR of user..here sony takes cake with earphone...nokia somehow never managed to win this...

and finally all comes to USER....his ears and preferences and MONEY...

see people wat i said i dont guess u guys will say wrong...

personally i wanted music..thght abt SE adn N95...but i went for a la creme..iphone 16GB...but thats just me...

Kniwor

Learner
i wont tolerate such insolence..what do u think of yourself...i used bad words in responce to krazzy whose as a matter of fact..has escaped everybody's notice..nokia post after all..and u out of nowwhere pop up as a fairy and start ramping like a monkey...did i say anuthing about u??.u r just frustrated coz u know that u r wrong and want to hide it by calling others names...or are u that type who takes every other insult on himslef and starts fighting...

walking down the road someone calls his friend a name and u start quarreling as if u are the one insulted...grow up dude...

Congratulations, you have just been awarded a 2 days ban for your crappy posts... I am tired of deleting them... hope u behave more responsibly in future...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^ can i ask u something..the signature has a very short character limit...i cant type my gadget list..just started with my pc.and i was stopped...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
..i m here to make friends..not enemies...the krypton and illushun days were great..made a lotta friends..these threads makes me lose my temper...
Yeah, that Krypton was awesome and I had really enjoyed it and even I made lots of friends.......:D

Congratulations, you have just been awarded a 2 days ban for your crappy posts... I am tired of deleting them... hope u behave more responsibly in future...
I want to say one thing...
If you've banned Amd64, then Utsav, Krazzy and even I also deserve the same ban for spoiling this thread. Even though I didn't call someone mad like Utsav called me. We all were sailing in the same boat, I must say.

@Utsav
I very well know that you don't consider mobiles as a show-off but I'm not having any type of mobile phobia as you said. And yeah, I've added those 3*512MB SD RAMs & 660gt year after year when I topped in my class and those were purchased from my own savings.

2 out of 5 phones i bought have been bought by saving money myself coz i feel shameful to ask my parents to get me such costly phones.
You mean to say that I've asked my father to give me a W890i??

I had clearly stated in my 11K phone thread that I'll be also be using my own savings to buy that phone. Even I feel shameful to ask my parents to get me costly phones, and it was my father who advised me getting a new phone....It wasn't I who was after him....

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@GAGAN.....

dude chill....already one banned how many will have to go under for this cause...understand yaar...

u shld be proud of the fact tht u stated..but it shldnt be publicised..let others speak wat they want tht doesnt mean they are true r8???
same goes for utsav too....

so both in same ship..one in port side and other in aft... ;)

utsav

damn busy...
@gagandeep Its completely the mods discretion whom they should ban. Mods and admins do not ban just for arguments and flaming. They ban for something which is wrong. Just find out a single post of mine where i used vulgar language in the whole forum. You will get tired yaar. Now forget everything, drink coca cola and chill :D enjoy ur upcoming w890i

Pathik

Google Bot
No offence to Kniwor but actually Amd shouldn't hav been banned.. We were just having some fun here :p

utsav

damn busy...
^^lol what fun yaar .he was insulting everyone as if evry1 is his slippers. And was saying that he is being insulted :razz: lol .

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n82 is the phone to get .. dont compare it with k850i cybercrap .. guys use it and then comment .. n82 is one heck of a phone .. using it for the last 4 months ..not a single issue .. heck even my new 8gb micro sd works superbly .. pls keep n82 out in se vs nokia fights .. use it and then post such silly comments .. it has superb camera .. sounds damn good with ep630 .. better than any walkman phone.. heck even sound very close to that of n91 .. checked personally ..not much differnce between them ..

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
^^ya dude .N82 is great all in one phone,the only drawback is its color and keys which is very much resolved now with the launch of the black n82 .it luks damn sexy now.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
yup dude .. everyone owning n82 knows what a gem it is .. but wait ..k850 fanboys will come and argue about the superiority of its cam ..hey i dont own or never used k850i in person ..but each and every review comparing n82 and k850i has favoured n82 camera .. anyways leave this which cam is better thing. .. thing is that mobile cam is not in the same league as dedicated ones although they have come a long way .. compared my n82 with friends canon a460 5mp camera and found out canon produces better results .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^That's why I got 5700 which has got everything except good camera.

I am getting a dedicated Digi cam to satisfy my passion for photography. :)

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
K810 , N82 and N73 look great while that W890i looks a noobish phone with poor keys.if it has to be a sony K810i is what i'd love otherwise i'm happy with my N73 :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
back after being banned for a while...

sorry to all the members..i looked back at my posts and was really ashamed at the way i behaved..

@krazzy.sorry dude..i dint mean a word of what i said..actually ur last post was misinterpreted and i answered on that regard...sorry again...

newaz...

my review of the w890 will be out in a couple of days..trust me guys..its an awesum phone..review with live pictures..

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^hmm.. eagerly waiting for ur review.. may i ask from where n for hw much did u get the phone for?? i m planning to buy 1 myself but am confused b/w 890 n 910.. gimme the cost for both if possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom