SE W890i - Does It Beat N73 & K810i ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Guys chill. Let peace prevail.
BTW the iPhone is an awesome fone but only till it remains under 16k.
It's very greedy of Apple if it launches it here 4 28k. And there are many f00ls who ll still go 4 it.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I still can't believe this....You found XpressMusic's sound better than Walkman series????...:lol:
Let me ask you this. Have you used the Nokia's default headset or used your own headphones with the Xpress Music phone? Cause it makes a world of difference. If you listen both Walkman and Xpress Music back to back with the same set of headphones (and I mean high quality ones), then you'll notice that the latter trumps the former.

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Guys chill. Let peace prevail.
BTW the iPhone is an awesome fone but only till it remains under 16k.
It's very greedy of Apple if it launches it here 4 28k. And there are many f00ls who ll still go 4 it.

its a pity you call them fools.

And again, judge iphone as a phone. Not for its price.

Only when you talk of "value-for-money" - you can say that iphone costs high.
It does not affect its functioning though !!!

Head Banger

Journeyman
^_^ Fully agree with Krazzy.This is 2008,not 2005 when SE was at peak.Nokia and samsung had already pwned SE in audio department.Wake up SE lovers.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
When I was new to this forum (in December), I had seen a SE vs Nokia thread. Not able to find that. I wanna bump there and carry forward the discussion on SE vs Nokia there. This will atleast not spoil those threads.

If anyone else finds, plz bump it as I'm not able to find.

-------------------------------
^_^ Fully agree with Krazzy.This is 2008,not 2005 when SE was at peak.Nokia and samsung had already pwned SE in audio department.Wake up SE lovers.
In the sound department???? Are you kidding?

Last edited:

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
^^i dont believe u..ur just an SE basher and ur posts say so.....u know nothing about photography and is insanely going on licking Nokia's ass as if its made of choclate..if u dunno...the walkman series easily over-sells the xpressmusic series in asia and britain...the fact tha nokia has a great market share is all thanx to its low end models...if u compare the upper half of the market..u will see that SE and nokia are neck in neck....In a few days SE is coming up with the Symbian uiq serie phones iwth gps and wifi..and it will cost just 14k...u go stick and n82 down ur ass and join a circus...

this is heights..i never insult nokia like u insult SE..if u want to say something do so in a proper way...every one can slang and it does not put u in proper light..and except u...most of the world thinks that the k serie phones are bestsellers...check out the sellers list at some top store..u will come to know...

This is really bad on ur part to behave in such childish way. Have some maturity. U should not insult other forum members in this manner...Have some decency and grow up dude. Don't target any forum member...It doesn't look good...
Nokia/SE is not gonna pay any of the forum members for these derogatory remarks made by them...

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
---------------------
Let me ask you this. Have you used the Nokia's default headset or used your own headphones with the Xpress Music phone? Cause it makes a world of difference. If you listen both Walkman and Xpress Music back to back with the same set of headphones (and I mean high quality ones), then you'll notice that the latter trumps the former.
Which headphones had you used?

SE Walkman series even has better sound quality than those iPods, and it pawns Nokia bigtime.

utsav

damn busy...
I still can't believe this....You found XpressMusic's sound better than Walkman series????...:lol:
have you ever used a SE phone :lol:

i found u taking suggestions SE phones few days back *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=781940&postcount=1
.and now you are teaching others widout experience .WOW !!!!

you yourself state that u r noob abt nokia *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=783199&postcount=54 so y do u flame at nokia phones :? :?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
have you ever used a SE phone :lol:
Yeah, I've atleast used my cousin bro's W700i and W580i. :D

i found u taking suggestions SE phones few days back *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=781940&postcount=1
Is there anything wrong in taking suggestions?? And yeah, I had also asked a suggestion on Nokia mobile. That because my father likes Nokia and he won't ever like SE. I sugested him K790i but he refused.
And yeah, for your kind information, my father's childhood friend has a showroom in which you'll find every Sony product and I go there regularly.

you yourself state that u r noob abt nokia *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=783199&postcount=54 so y do u flame at nokia phones :? :?
Atleast, I've listened to my friend's XpressMusic.....

Did I say I'm a noob at Nokia?? I just state that my knowledge isn't that good about Nokia. That was in contrast with SE.

Head Banger

Journeyman
@Gagandeep:Read some reviews before jumping on to the conclusions.Even a two year old N91 beats best walkman(oh! yeah W960) hands down,why thats so? because N91 has integrated audio chip which poor W960 lacks.Look for recent audio quality test between N81 and w960 on mobile review.Samsung i450 and F600 are other examples of good music phone.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea rite....the post that erupted me has no mention here...anyways...doesnt matter..K850 is the engadget phone of the year while nokia(leave smatphones :))) have nothing to show for it..if u dont like SE..just dont recommend it..just dont go blalbbering like sick kid that nokia pawns SE..every phone has its ups and downs..try to recognize them and let this affair be clean...i have used more phones than u have seen at the showroom..so dont argue with me..first use then say..

obviously the n91 will beat the Walkman serie phones...its evn thicker and bulkier than 3 phones bunched together..if carrying a brick with me for good sound quality is something ur looking forward to..sorry..i will use my ipod..

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey, I wanna buy XpressMusic 5700. Hows it??

Now will you give some sort of guidance on this or not?? I suppose you'll even if you haven't used that Nokia 5700.(teaching others without experience).

.first use then say..
Okay...Gimme 2 lakh. I'll buy every SE & Nokia phone and use them. Then I'll post a detailed review on each of them....

@Gagandeep:Read some reviews before jumping on to the conclusions.Even a two year old N91 beats best walkman(oh! yeah W960) hands down,why thats so? because N91 has integrated audio chip which poor W960 lacks.Look for recent audio quality test between N81 and w960 on mobile review.Samsung i450 and F600 are other examples of good music phone.
Did I compare them with N91?? Did I?
I know N91 is having better sound and its bulky.

Last edited:

Head Banger

Journeyman

Now will you give some sort of guidance on this or not?? I suppose you'll even if you haven't used that Nokia 5700.(teaching others without experience).

Okay, gimme 2 lakh. I'll buy every Nokia & SE phone and use them. Then I'll tell you how are they??? A review in detail....

Did I compared htem with N91?? Did I?
I know N91 is having better sound and its bulky.

Try N81,5610,N82 or hit the gym.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
arre gagan..i had no grudge against u..i was telling the others..cheers to u..u still a kid..u can stay out of it if u want.. ;)

utsav

damn busy...

another WOW for u .i bow infront of thee. have you found me giving wrong suggestions abt anything which i have not used , did i ?? huu?? did i?? tell me :mad: .

and i havnt said that taking suggestions is bad .i said giving wrong suggestion is bad which you are doing .

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
if u havent used the phone urself then who are u to convict him of giving wrong info..get ur facts straight and then talk...and yea utsav..what do u know of the n82 or any other damn nokia phone or SE for that matter in the market...

ur job in this forum is to bark at what peaple say rather than hae any say of ur own...i am yet to find a single thread where u havent recommended the n73...MAN!!!

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
another WOW for u .i bow infront of thee. have you found me giving wrong suggestions abt anything which i have not used , did i ?? huu?? did i?? tell me :mad: .

and i havnt said that taking suggestions is bad .i said giving wrong suggestion is bad which you are doing .
When did I give wrong suggestion??

iatb.gourav (the thread starter) wanted to go for W890i, I said it is not going to have a good camera and instead suggested K810i as it is going to have good enough sound and a very good camera.

Did I give any wrong suggestion???

And yeah, Gourav had also siad that he isn't into Symbian phones: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=805413&postcount=18

Edit: And yes, utsav gone without answering me.

Last edited:
OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
I see my name being put up in the fight ...

Nice way to get famous - Just start off a controversial topic and you'll be known all over.

Anyways, jokes apart, I believe every phones has it's own merits and demerits.

Nokia phone are symbian (generally) which is an incentive in itself.
However, I believe that SE is better at the camera and music department (in the K and W series respectively) just like Motorola is a pioneer at designing phones.

But, this is just my personal opinion.
No offence meant.

Now, its what you want in the phone that matters when you buy.
So, why so much of quarrel ???

Live and Let Live .... (in peace, of course) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom