*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I do no understand one thing, when people want respect to their individual opinion and want to maintain individuality why do they involve in such discussions where such thing is impossible?

This thread is not for making truce between Science and God. Only one can survive here. If you want ur idol to survive keep pouring points on its favor.

tkin

Back to school!!
Meet the non believer:
*i.ytimg.com/vi/tvJMia11QLw/hqdefault.jpg

PS: This is fight club, so everything is allowed, TO WAR.

tkin

Back to school!!
Lets spam this thread to oblivion:
*assets.diylol.com/hfs/6db/ee7/a01/resized/philosoraptor-meme-generator-so-if-guns-don-t-kill-people-people-kill-people-does-that-mean-toasters-don-t-toast-toast-toast-toast-toast-ffad48.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
I gave up trying to understand that
Some more:
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-cEuCKUyYKXE/TcFRPX4FbHI/AAAAAAAAAeA/UooUgMMxl1o/s1600/philosoraptor+-+god+created+man+in+his+own+image.jpg

*dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Philosoraptor-ponders.jpg

*files.sharenator.com/memes_philosoraptor_babies_Meme_base_13-s360x360-156561-580.jpg

Hey guys, someone speed this thread up:
*t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoJw1X3D6B75qbygS1JpP0BqkZaT3HD3RL7_P34r4Zs-ZTHsEf&t=1

doomgiver

Warframe
I gave up trying to understand that

toasters dont toast, but toast toast toast.

here, i'll explain.

toasters dont toast
toasters is an object(noun), toast is a verb

toast(1) toast(2) toast(3)
toast(1) is a noun, same as toasters above, toast(2) is a verb, while toast(3) is the 2nd noun(or object, i forget which), which is being talked about(toasted).

it means, toasters toast nahi karte, toast(1) toast(3) ko toast(2) karta hai

i cant put it in simpler terms

sygeek

Technomancer
Good work hijacking this thread (and making it off-topic) tkin.
I do no understand one thing, when people want respect to their individual opinion and want to maintain individuality why do they involve in such discussions where such thing is impossible?

This thread is not for making truce between Science and God. Only one can survive here. If you want ur idol to survive keep pouring points on its favor.

So you want each of the side to fight till the end of the world and disrespect each others opinion. Hmm...We should totally go on for a war with Pak.

We should make truce in the sense to not DISRESPECT or make fun of others opinion, argumenting with the opposite side is fine. Everyone here knows that this discussion will never come to an end..

You often may have heard people asking you to respect others religion, Why? So as to always be open-minded and have a sense of respect for them, are they not human? You don't have to believe others opinion, just respect it.

Respect and individuality have a HUGE difference and discussing about it is beyond the topic of this thread.

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
BTW, Do you know if there's a missing direct link between early apes to Humans? I don't know if it is true cause I saw that in an episode of "The Simpsons"...lol..But can you clarify it? If it is true then my theory (in previous page) might make a LITTLE sense.

YouTube - ‪How To Shut Up Pesky Creationists‬‏

Yup, he does....... I got surprisingly got out of it.
How do you know that the prayer did the trick?
Even if you haven't prayed the result would've been the same. If not, how do you know that it wouldn't ?

Before that period I just prayed to God cause I was told to, not because I wanted to. Slowly and slowly questions started arising in my mind and some things made no logic to me at all. I gave it years of thinking and reasoning which finally led me to this. From, now on I seriously feel like I am talking to God, and there he gives a beautiful smile after saving me from a trouble. I HAVE FAITH IN GOD (try to think about this sentence and relate to my above post, If you don't get it ask me.)
It's just your imagination.
I think that my dead dog talks to me , and gives me a beautiful bark.
That doesn't mean he is there. It's just that the though is comforting.Just like yours.
What makes you think he doesn't have anything for us, God is much more complex than us which means, MORE FREE WILL. God can do even the most impossible thing you can ever think of because he is the most complex!
Can you prove that? At best it's just your assumption.

No, I didn't mean that with that statement. I meant MAN has not evolved from Bacteria VIA EVOLUTION directly. I totally believe that bacteria might have evolved into a more complex being, like even an ape (and God with the reference to it would have made a more complex being, powerful enough to survive in the world, while considering the balance of the nature), Evolution totally makes sense to me, probably is true but man has not evolved from bacteria VIA EVOLUTION directly.
Can you prove that or atleast have any lead which made you think this way.
At best, it's just your assumption.

Sometimes I laugh at the word natural selection, nature's intelligent enough to make evolution possible..hehe (no offence). What you guys call natural selection (by the natural selector) we call it God who is much more capable of things you can't even imagine, he is not just a natural selector.
Brrr......in the term nature's selection , Nature doesn't have a functional brain or way of doing . Please understand what it means.

I meant God has created life but it is scattered along long distances because
Can you prove that or atleast have any lead which made you think this way.
At best, it's just your assumption.

God knew that one day or the other man would certainly discover it.
Many problems with that.
1)How do you know that God knew it. At best it's your assumption.
2)You just said that GOD is the most complex blah blah and we human dogs can understand him. And now you being a human, according to yourself an inferior being and unable to know how god works, knows that God knew something.
I LOL'ed

You are trying to twist my sentences just to prove your point.
1. It's God's will if my pray is worth accepting or not, even some of my insensible prayers weren't answered.
2. Sometimes if your prayers come in the way of the predicted DIVINE PLAN, it probably won't be accepted at that time then.

Same set of problems.
Point 1: How do you know what is god's will and what is not.
Aren't you the inferior being.
Point 2: Stupidest logic ever.
It's like saying , I'm watching Sachin bat and wish (or pray to god) that he hits boundary in the next ball. After a couple of delivery , he hits it. So I can attribute that my prayers got answered after a couple of delivery , but before that it didn't because God has some problem with it. Lol

It's more like some of your wish (prayers ) come true and some doesn't. That's fact of life and probability having fun with it.
Its noway connected to God or stuff , apart from your wishful thinking.

Yes, "God gave you life", that sentence doesn't mean that God just transported you to the world just like that. Noo...It actually means that you were born because It was God's will, but if you look at that sentence in an arrogant way that probably means what you said above. We all were born through the natural way of reproduction AND IT WAS GOD's WILL THAT LET US BORN.

God gave you FREE WILL bro, you can either use it to help people or misuse it to screw up the world even bad. God gave us many abilities but to a limit (Think of many other things you could have done and God took it away from you, countless possibilities).There are many other creatures that haven't got free will, forced to do the same thing (like ants).
(If you are thinking why do god's will let us "do bad things to others/bad things happens to others", see my above replies)

Do you have any prove , apart from your wishful thinking , that God did all that. And moreover, how do you know what is God's will. Lol...

Me off to sleep now. More theist pwning saved for later..

Neuron

Electronic.
@eggman : I would be glad if you can give me some explanations to these 2.

1.Every event(except one) occurring in the universe has a cause.
Suppose an event A was caused by an event B and B by C and C by D and so on.BUT,this chain cannot be infinitely long.If it is then there is no first event since every event X_n has a parent event(or cause) X_n-1.So there must be a first event which occurred without any cause.Thus one of the basic principles of science has already been violated.There is no way on earth science is going to successfully explain why/how this occurred.

2.We live in the present.ie, the present time,not past neither future.But,think how long is the present time?
Surely less than one second and also less than one nano second or even less than (1/10000000) of a nano second.ie,the length of 'present' should be so small such that it cannot be any further small.And there is only one number that satisfy this and its zero(0).Take any other number,a smaller value can be found by adding a 0 after the decimal point.Like(0.001>0.000001>0.0000000001>........>0).There you go.We live in 'present' of length zero and yet we live or do we?.

doomgiver

Warframe
for 1.
for no cause at all, i will bump off the mods of this forum. good enough to be random??? hell yeah.

for 2.
how do you know we actually "live"? all this could be bull$#!t.

Top Bottom