*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i think this is the most controversial subject ever to be discussed...

whose side are u in ???

science or god????

i am an atheist....

whose line are u in???

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Re: ***science Or God?***

This is a big debatable and sensitive issue.
Science is not yet able to explain the formation of Universe. Big Bang theory which most trust now-a-days doesn't explain the formation of Universe completely. Till mankind probes into these deeply, we can't ignore the existence of supernatural powers. Atleast for now.

Sykora

I see right through you.

@cvvikram : The Curiosity of Man

Agreed, science is not yet capable of explaining everything. But I think the keyword is "yet". I believe that it is only a matter of time before science is capable of giving reasons for what is not known today.

kl_ravi

Journeyman

GOD !!
I treat all the elements like WATER, AIR, EARTH, FIRE etc as God given gift!!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

kiran.rkk said:
This is a big debatable and sensitive issue.
Science is not yet able to explain the formation of Universe. Big Bang theory which most trust now-a-days doesn't explain the formation of Universe completely. Till mankind probes into these deeply, we can't ignore the existence of supernatural powers. Atleast for now.

excuse me......scientific invention dont come over m\night.....

even the computer u are working took several years.....

even for a small addition we needed a machine that was the size of a lecture theatre.....

even our evoultion took time....the word evoultion itself denotes there cab be no GOD....

the very basic thing which is in front of us say ocean, birth a child , everything is scientific./..

do u say a birth of a new born is GODLY???

no way...

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

I think that GOD (whoever he/she maybe) have to be the greatest scientist ever. So he has left us the a sample (earth/solar sytem/galaxy/universe/???) for us to explore and discover and ultimately evolve.
So in my opinion everything unknown is God/Satan and everything known is science.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

john_the_ultimate said:
I think that GOD (whoever he/she maybe) have to be the greatest scientist ever. So he has left us the a sample (earth/solar sytem/galaxy/universe/???) for us to explore and discover and ultimately evolve.
So in my opinion everything unknown is God/Satan and everything known is science.

so u say that until u discover something or invent something ...its god????

zegulas

Traceur

See dude, as far as you will believe in God, you won't be able to find the truth, just for the sake of finding the truth behind everything, try this, don't believe in God for one day and see what happens. I am preety sure nothing different will happen, because even I believe in Science, because it can explain things and the idea of God (created everything), is just like a curtain put in front of your eyes, to keep you away from the reality.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain

naveen_reloaded said:
so u say that until u discover something or invent something ...its god????

Not God but that how most people like to express when they can't explain something or some event.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

zegulas said:
See dude, as far as you will believe in God, you won't be able to find the truth, just for the sake of finding the truth behind everything, try this, don't believe in God for one day and see what happens. I am preety sure nothing different will happen, because even I believe in Science, because it can explain things and the idea of God (created everything), is just like a curtain put in front of your eyes, to keep you away from the reality.
+1

God is "The Matrix" :D

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

john_the_ultimate said:
Not God but that how most people like to express when they can't explain something or some event.

its simply denotes the laziness we people have created....

instead of finding out the truth or cause for that thing....we simply put the whole thing upon a thing that doesnt exist and walk away....

nicely said!!!!

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer

Atheists haven't studied religion, how do they know whether its good or bad? So it is an assumption that religion is not scientific!

mediator

Technomancer

There's a good saying "God helps those who help themselves" ! I don't believe in god n the quote directly means "That we shud help ourselves instead of relying on God" ! God is a fictitious character for me and we pray to him only to get our innards awakened!
As far as religion is concerned that was discussed long time back. Neways for me religion means spirituality + pieces of wisdom ! Speaking of ghosts is beyond my thinking!

Top Bottom