[Complaint] Rashi Peripheral Cheating with XFX Graphic Card Warranty - ReSolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I think you should wait till this week, then the only open option is Consumer court I guess. Rashi has had enough.

Gollum

Collector
Have a little more patience topgear. Wait for this week to end. These things sometimes take time. My intel865gbf motherboard was replaced after a year and a half. Till that time i got a laptop.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ wow! that was a a huge delay.

So how long would I have to wait for this ? as of today I've not got a mail about the update status.

I got a e-mail reply from them on last Friday ( 29th Oct 2010 ) and that was the last one.

As you guys are saying it will take some time I'll wait till the end of this week.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i already read this this 2'wice but i dont know wat to tell

@ Topgear

My friend - i already have in mind most of them are cheated by this RASHI only one thing to say lets all of them avoid this Rashi products @ any cost ! never buy those products all of them send mail to marketing manager on their perspective BRANDS " as we r not buying any of ur products regarding this rashi terms " this may look funny but TRUST me sure it ll work when we all stand together !

@ topgear - Its kick back time !

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
topgear best of luck with your rma process. keep up your spirit and dont get disheartened. justice will be there for sure.

and so its best to avoid what all is backed by rashi. asus, xfx and others please tell me?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rashi are pathetic really. Consumer Court could be an option if you are willing (we do not need even lawyers to appeal there). However I guess that could be too much of a hassle too.
Anyway best of luck, hope you can get your card replaced soon.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Bhai Call Bombay office tell the hole story and what you are facing throw.And also complain the his international office and give the link of this thread.And if you want i can call to rasi Bombay on your behalf.Just file petition because you are the only one customer who facing this.The service centre guy who told you the "Fungus" thing really they illiterate person.Please complain in international office and bombay office and you file case on consumer court and good thing is you don't need a lawyer do that and warn Rasi bombay you are going to this.I am with you.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
TopGear, have you done what the Sorcerer had suggested about registering your XFX accelerator and logging a technical ticket for support. It is quite obvious that Rashi (be it what ever regiional office) are laid back and lazy. Also they follow the mantra that 90% of the consumers / service seekers are fraudulent.

Till the time hold your patience and persistence, we are here with you. Also update the Rashi Feedback Thread in the hardware sections. It has 'eyes' on it. The light will shine....soon.

Not much of a help, but most I can do. Best.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
marketing managers of the BRANDS are the main source ! all of them have mail - topgear just try it once ! we ll all do it also !

sukesh1090

Adam young
you have to wait.I told you know all of them are same i am waiting for my lcd replacement from more than 2 months and i still didn't give up.so wait for some more period.
guys does this consumer court works fine or it like other indian courts which take hundreds of year to give judgemen,because i am thinking to apply to consumer court on acer.those guys in the customer service tell they will change it within ten days everytime i call them but they won't.I am thinking that all these people who are cheating customers should be hanged pulically:x.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ if you start hanging or imprisoning all the cheaters in PC industry, you'll run out of companies. cause less or more, all companies cheat.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
you have to wait.I told you know all of them are same i am waiting for my lcd replacement from more than 2 months and i still didn't give up.so wait for some more period.
guys does this consumer court works fine or it like other indian courts which take hundreds of year to give judgemen,because i am thinking to apply to consumer court on acer.those guys in the customer service tell they will change it within ten days everytime i call them but they won't.I am thinking that all these people who are cheating customers should be hanged pulically:x.

consumer courts are much better .. you get decision in weeks..
seriously, if you want to take acer to court please do .. you have my full support,and if you require any help with advocates or anything please do tell me.. they'll most probably settle out of court

when Harry Potter 7 was released i had pre ordered it on indiaplaza.com
they didn't deliver me the book even after 1 week of the date of release
i threatened to sue them,take them to consumer court...
i had not got the novel due to some issue with the courier company...
they were so scared with the thought of me suing them that they sent one more HP7 to me
and in the end i got two HP7 , one of which was completely free and made for a good present for my cousin bro :p

so just threaten them and if it doesn't work ,actually take them to court( i was going too) and they'll pee in their pants

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
Agreed. Been involved in a project pertaining to Consumer Courts - They deliver justice right in time (unless it's some biggy like Airtel Bharti). Moreover you can quote this thread as a reference situation (and others) while taking the names of many cheated people as petitioners too. It's allowed.

It's about time someone knocked some sense right into Rashi.

sukesh1090

Adam young
thank you guys i will talk to the customer care, service center and my dealer, if they change it within 10 days its ok or else i will go to consumer court i have the bill and also the photo copy of the acknowledgement letter given by service centre which has all the information needed.

I suggest you keep on your struggle for justice. If you chicken out they just cheat another customer. They should get whats comming to them asap!

rajan1311

Padawan
^^ if you start hanging or imprisoning all the cheaters in PC industry, you'll run out of companies. cause less or more, all companies cheat.

Not actually true, coolermaster has one of the best service, they replaced my PSU without asking many questions, smooth experience.....why cant all do the same... :|

ssb1551

Technomancer
I dun think going to consumer court or pestering their office with repetitive calls is gonna solve the problem.Wat we can n should do is spread the word n stop ppl buying from Rashi.Only then they will take customers seriously!!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I dun think going to consumer court or pestering their office with repetitive calls is gonna solve the problem.Wat we can n should do is spread the word n stop ppl buying from Rashi.Only then they will take customers seriously!!

dude consumer court works....
topgear and sukesh1090 both should go to consumer court if they have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom