[Complaint] Rashi Peripheral Cheating with XFX Graphic Card Warranty - ReSolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
There's a seller called vedant computers in Kolkata. Is it the same case with these guys? Is there any supply issue (or no supplis) in regards to antec, corsair, coolermaster, lian li, nzxt, g skills, gigabyte, asus, biostar, etc. ?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
People don't have many choice except XFX and Palit in Kolkata......:(

yep, that's true and it's very hard to find cheap gfx cards ( upto 6/8k ) other than these two vendors.

It's very hard to find brands like MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, Sapphire etc gfx card in kolkata.

^^
Well then order it online. High time people left the stigma of online shopping vs. offline. People want to see the tangible product -- and then later on prefer to face distributors like Rashi/XFX.

Not hitting at you Revolution, but just a general trend I notice amongst Indian buyers.

Even if you get it from some online shop you may have to face some really hard time with distributors like this. They don't honor products bought from online shop or other state. They will only offer local warranty and it comes with this kind of warranty issues.

So another option is to avoid all the products distributed by these kind of distributors but that will give us very narrow choice and not many people like to ship their product to other state ( if you bought it online/ from some other state ) to get warranty.

There's a seller called vedant computers in Kolkata. Is it the same case with these guys? Is there any supply issue (or no supplis) in regards to antec, corsair, coolermaster, lian li, nzxt, g skills, gigabyte, asus, biostar, etc. ?

Antec and Lian Li is very hard to find in here and NZXT is not here at all.
It's very rare to find gfx cards made by the last three manufacturers you quoted.

Fungus..... LOL such noobish as*holes.... they are..... Does their enggy even has a 12th pass certificate ? :p

yep, they have passed only class 1.2 and they have a great tendency to call dust as fungus/rust.

Actually they have fungus and rust in their sick mind and that's why every time they see those.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Even if you get it from some online shop you may have to face some really hard time with distributors like this. They don't honor products bought from online shop or other state. They will only offer local warranty and it comes with this kind of warranty issues.

So another option is to avoid all the products distributed by these kind of distributors but that will give us very narrow choice and not many people like to ship their product to other state ( if you bought it online/ from some other state ) to get warranty.

Antec and Lian Li is very hard to find in here and NZXT is not here at all.
It's very rare to find gfx cards made by the last three manufacturers you quoted.

I'm totally agree with topgear.
I already have this kind of experience in recent past.
Some distributors will not take product for RMA if those things are not distributed by them locally.
Even Tirupati din not take my Palit card even thought it was clearly written on the box "Imported by Tirupati".....:shock:

^^
Well then order it online. High time people left the stigma of online shopping vs. offline. People want to see the tangible product -- and then later on prefer to face distributors like Rashi/XFX.

Not hitting at you Revolution, but just a general trend I notice amongst Indian buyers.

U may be right at ur point.
But we are not wrong either.
The situation is fcking different in Kolkata than other city like Delhi or Mumbai.
Doesn't matter how smart or noob u could be fcked up like me.

But,u should never trust any dealer blindly what I did last time trusting fcking M D Computer.
Always beware and try to stay away from this kind of fcking cheater brand like XFX and dealer like M.D Computer.
M.D. have tendency to cheat noob ppl like me.
And RMA service varies place to place so we have to share our experiences in forums so ppl will know about the truth.....

Piyush

Lanaya
just like my GX 550W went kaput
but i'm happy that they let me exchange it for VX 550W for 300bucks extra

*peace*

NOTE:its not rashi that i'm talkin about
"they" are SMC

just wanted to share my exp

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
sent mails again to digit and consumermate and got no response as usual - looks like this time the fungus guys are going to get the lead on this issue.

I hate to mention it but I have to - I think they have somewhat of great influence on many places so that they can ignore people and tech medias also not much interested with this kind of issues.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Now everyone should stop buying xfx or other product distributed by Rashi otherwise they will not change. I am thinking of again going to rashi to show the product in front of me that this problem is occurring...let’s see what they say....

Gollum

Collector
They will probably say physical damage (since the fan is not working)
or they would probably say, stop pestering us, your card is still working, come back when it dies completely so that we can send you back again saying warranty void (fungus)
new name for rashi, "fungus peripherals"

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
U may be right at ur point.
But we are not wrong either.
The situation is fcking different in Kolkata than other city like Delhi or Mumbai.
Doesn't matter how smart or noob u could be fcked up like me.

But,u should never trust any dealer blindly what I did last time trusting fcking M D Computer.
Always beware and try to stay away from this kind of fcking cheater brand like XFX and dealer like M.D Computer.
M.D. have tendency to cheat noob ppl like me.
And RMA service varies place to place so we have to share our experiences in forums so ppl will know about the truth.....

See, I was not pointing fingers at you or people from Calcutta. I guess the saying "one burnt -- twice shy" should be applicable here. It is with shared experiences from you all will we get the true pictures of the Indian IT hardware market. Sad but true, it is a bad situation specially brick-and-mortal shops. Heck, even 'smart' people can get jacked when buying stuff from vendors. I apologize if you felt offended or more distraught after my post.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@ Topgear.. actually its the first time that I'm hearing about rudeness on Rashi's behalf.. my friend had a burnt 7600 GT and they replaced it with 8600GT... Once I went with my friend to their office (Chandigarh) to replace his motherboard.. and they did..

Regarding the warranty, kick your dealer's a$$.. warranty is of 3 years.. I know that.. I've been using XFX cards all my life..

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@asingh
No,pls don't take it personally.
I did not mind on anything...:)
I just wanted to tell about my bad experience...:(

Power_user_EX

Searching for Anti-Matter
I thought fungus needs moisture for growth and i have never seen/heard of moisture inside the cabinet or even a Graphics which heat up a lot... even if there was a fungus it would get "burnt"...

I guess for Rashi ppl its raining inside the cabinet and the Graphics card.... lol

Didn't the rashi ppl learn this in 8th standard ? or they are all illiterate which seems to be the case...

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
the problem is the Great manufacturers who appointed Rashi peripherals as their distributors are not aware of this dilapidated situation faced by their customers. Recently i have read that A-DATA also is appointing that abominable Rashi as their Distributor. In the respective sites of those Manufacturers can we not write a feedback regarding Rashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom