[Complaint] Rashi Peripheral Cheating with XFX Graphic Card Warranty - ReSolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Best. Tell them that you are moderator on ThinkDigit and would make this issue public + you're willing to take it to the next level.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
These guys dont fear the court because u havent taken the step yet...
And about the thick skinned bit,every one gets things right after a little bashing(but thats not what gentlemen like us do!)
Let them have the case...Lets meet them in court.
Ideal thing IMO,is to take a few guys at their outlet and do a lot of shouting

P.S-i dont prefer meekness in front of these lowlife cheats.

They might be too tech-illeterate to know about DIGIT and Forums stuff IMO

Last edited:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
@ Faun - as mod I can see even your deleted post and that is what I want to do exactly with him.

No when I gave the card to the dick head there was no fungus or any sort of physical damage. It's after 1 week they were making sick claims.

Your friend was a lucky one - one guy from kolkata ( he is our forum member too - I forgot the name ) bought a XFX 7900 or somekind of highend card from supreme and supreme just ripped off 5k more from him than the actual price - when after 2 days he came to know about the price he went there with his parents and supreme guys just refused his claims and they and they said it was 5k more before 2 days! and it's not possible to refund anything.

I was once being mistrated by supreme people - it was related to mora mobo - it was not functioning after the day of purchase - so I went there with the mobo and they were giving me bullshit reason and after some heated arguments I make them to refund the sell.

So I really don't need some mean badass looking guy ( fawkess from fallout 3 ) with me - when after 7 days they refused to RMA to replace the card for fungus reason ( after some heated conversation ) I made them to keep the card with them for replacement.

mailed to Ashok Goenka on 11th Nov as but still got no reply and yesterday on 12th nov called that Sambhu ( f*c*i*g cheater ) - now he is telling that he has found fungus and even rust ( now that's another new claim by that guy ) on the gfx card- I told him that it's their fault as they have not kept the card in a proper location in the service center and I even told him that I will lodge a complain in consumer court but he answered me to do that first and call'em later.

so at the end of the day it's clear as crystal that not only Rashi Peripheral is cheating with me and that's why their guys at central office is not replying and co-operating with their employees in the local branch to cheating with me about the warranty/RMA issue.

they have some really thick skins and they won't care even if you create 100 threads like this and show it to them.

BTW, making my RMA paper a public one now ( edited personal infos and the fungus marked in red ) :

*i56.tinypic.com/v7fm1l.jpg

you remember that thread
Cheated by viewsonic solved by digit
Do something like that. and whole of this required to be published in December issue of DIGIT to awaken mass awareness.

i have posted a link of this to CHIP forum also so that members of that become aware also. have done any wrong ?

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
mukhergee is right they are not taking your going court thing seriously.so, go to consumer court.there are lot of people here who know things about consumer court and they can assist you.go to court and don't wait much longer.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Wasn't there some TV show "Beware" on CNBC which helps you to do all this or something?

i have posted a link of this to CHIP forum also so that members of that become aware also. have done any wrong ?

There's a way to put across that message. Just because they are acting like hooligans, doesn't mean we have to bring our lifestyle down to their level. Practice civil tongue even online, its a community. I asked the mod/admin to put up the rashi experience thread so that people will put up their complaints with facts and bill/challan number. Heck, just to make this count even I am currently through an Asus RMA so that I can put it up over there as well. I am not seeing anyone else doing it. So running around in other forums doesn't cut when your own people of your own forums ain't doing it right.

I've told people that if rashi experience thread is filled with a lot of complaints, I can show it. If I show few out of many people who are putting up anti-rashi comments, they will obviously say that its either its an isolated incident blown out of proportion or some of the people who are creating a nuisance are working for rival companies. This is how they will defend themselves across the table when you talk about it. Numbers count a lot and numbers of complaints need to be backed up by facts.

There's an effective way to get things done and I am offering it. If people who are complaining about rashi are not putting up facts in that rashi thread, there's nothing that can be done.

@ Topgear: I'll see if I can get the details.

Last edited:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Wasn't there some TV show "Beware" on CNBC which helps you to do all this or something?

+1 . Any one having relation to massmedia can flash out in tv channels or in newspapers. i can do one thing . i can arrange to distribute leaflets with newspaper with the below mentioned verbiage:( i am using bold letters)

"BEWARE OF RASHI PERIPHERALS, THE CHEATER.

please do not buy anything related to computer whose distributor is RASHI PERIPHERALS. For details please follow the link " then i will give this link.

will it be right to do so? pls suggest

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Lol if you are going to put up messages like that, people will doubt you. Rather than putting up blunt messages like this, put up the real facts- challans, email conversations, detail of RMA trips especially date and name of the person. Let the people decide for themselves. People here are smart to know who is a company rep just by looking at the way the posts are made.

By the way, if you run around like this many people will be under the impression you are 3rd party PR agent working for a rival distributor and trying to deface a company. There are ways to put the message across effectively and keeping yourself safe at the same time. Said it before and will say it again- no need to bring our upbringing and lifestyle down to their level.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^ Lol if you are going to put up messages like that, people will doubt you. Rather than putting up blunt messages like this, put up the real facts- challans, email conversations, detail of RMA trips especially date and name of the person. Let the people decide for themselves. People here are smart to know who is a company rep just by looking at the way the posts are made.

By the way, if you run around like this many people will be under the impression you are 3rd party PR agent working for a rival distributor and trying to deface a company. There are ways to put the message across effectively and keeping yourself safe at the same time. Said it before and will say it again- no need to bring our upbringing and lifestyle down to their level.

cool cool: saying to myself. actually i am getting very much furious and restless regarding RASHI and want to do anything that will bring them under customer's mercy .

However i will refrain from doing so.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My issue is also the same" I have a xfx 8600 gt 256mb card" showing overheating problem by examining the case I found that the cards fan was not spinning and its temperature goes to about 110 *C on idle. By placing the card for RMA they received it and after 30 days after calling them they told me that the card is working perfectly. My mind saying card cannot run without creating problem!!!After plugging the card again into pci e slot I have to manually spin the fan to run, even the fan is spinning after playing BLUR or Fifa 2010 for about 20 min... The frame rate is not smooth enough to play. Earlier sometimes fan is spinning without my help. But now I have spin it every time I switch on the computer.''

Do you think this is right? Do rashi people knows the value of money? Or do they want to be a MILLINER after looting customer’s money!!!They will crash someday if they do like this...I can guarantee it.

Please friend don't buy anything that is distributed by RASHI PERIPHERAL.I can guarantee you they will not entertain while replacement.

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Can you just post the issue over here with all the necessary details so it can get more attention and we can use this thread like somekind of public petition later :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133443-rashi-rma-experience-thread.html

On the bottom its written, received on approval basis. If they took it its their responsibility. Doesn't digit have a section about these issues in the mag? Why not notify them?

Digit has a section called consumer watch on tha mag and I've tried contacting digit and consumerwatch.com ( sent mail to both on 28th Oct 2010 ) but I have not got any reply.

I will try contacting them again.

Saw the scanned images. Shocking...!

Rashi, hope you read this.

Best. Tell them that you are moderator on ThinkDigit and would make this issue public + you're willing to take it to the next level.

^^
This just might get them.

No this won't work. I've written all these in last two mails I had sent to Rashi but Rashi is not replying. So it's clear they don't care much about TDF!

These guys dont fear the court because u havent taken the step yet...

And about the thick skinned bit,every one gets things right after a little bashing(but thats not what gentlemen like us do!)

Let them have the case...Lets meet them in court.
Ideal thing IMO,is to take a few guys at their outlet and do a lot of shouting

P.S-i dont prefer meekness in front of these lowlife cheats.

They might be too tech-illeterate to know about DIGIT and Forums stuff IMO

sukesh1090 said:
mukhergee is right they are not taking your going court thing seriously.so, go to consumer court.there are lot of people here who know things about consumer court and they can assist you.go to court and don't wait much longer.

Don't get me wrong - going to consumer court is a option to get justice but there are several drawbacks in it and the process is very time consuming - I've a little bit experience in this as well.

I'm not being humble with them anyway and if you do a lot of shouting they will tell you to come after 5 PM and what will they do - nothing but some plain bullshit.

So it's better to spread issues like this as much as you can - a strong public opinion and some publishing on mass media will really prevail some sense into them.

[/spoiler]

you remember that thread
Do something like that. and whole of this required to be published in December issue of DIGIT to awaken mass awareness.

Yep, I remeber that and you can see the link in my siggy.

I've tried contacting digit but got no reply- will try again.

You've done the right thing to post this on another forum - keep spreading it as much as you can - It will create a strong public opinion and will aware future customers.

There's a way to put across that message. Just because they are acting like hooligans, doesn't mean we have to bring our lifestyle down to their level. Practice civil tongue even online, its a community. I asked the mod/admin to put up the rashi experience thread so that people will put up their complaints with facts and bill/challan number. Heck, just to make this count even I am currently through an Asus RMA so that I can put it up over there as well. I am not seeing anyone else doing it. So running around in other forums doesn't cut when your own people of your own forums ain't doing it right.

I've told people that if rashi experience thread is filled with a lot of complaints, I can show it. If I show few out of many people who are putting up anti-rashi comments, they will obviously say that its either its an isolated incident blown out of proportion or some of the people who are creating a nuisance are working for rival companies. This is how they will defend themselves across the table when you talk about it. Numbers count a lot and numbers of complaints need to be backed up by facts.

There's an effective way to get things done and I am offering it. If people who are complaining about rashi are not putting up facts in that rashi thread, there's nothing that can be done.

@ Topgear: I'll see if I can get the details.

that's so kind of you.

I've posted on Rashi RMA Experience thread and suggested amartya87 to do so - will ask more members do the same.

BTW, updated the status on Rashi RMA Experience thread.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
My issue is also the same" I have a xfx 8600 gt 256mb card" showing overheating problem by examining the case I found that the cards fan was not spinning and its temperature goes to about 110 *C on idle. By placing the card for RMA they received it and after 30 days after calling them they told me that the card is working perfectly. My mind saying card cannot run without creating problem!!!After plugging the card again into pci e slot I have to manually spin the fan to run, even the fan is spinning after playing BLUR or Fifa 2010 for about 20 min... The frame rate is not smooth enough to play. Earlier sometimes fan is spinning without my help. But now I have spin it every time I switch on the computer.''

Do you think this is right? Do rashi people knows the value of money? Or do they want to be a MILLINER after looting customer’s money!!!They will crash someday if they do like this...I can guarantee it.

Please friend don't buy anything that is distributed by RASHI PERIPHERAL.I can guarantee you they will not entertain while replacement.
I sincerely advise you to put up your issue with proper details here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133443-rashi-rma-experience-thread.html

Else it is nothing more than a rant.

prateekag4u

Right off the assembly line
Rashi Peripherals is a bunch of idiots. I went to them yesterday to replace my Logitech G15 and G9, they were in break, I waited till 3-30 PM. Then the security asked me to come in and said nobody is available to attend me. That office is absolute mess. Phone lines open, tables scattered everywhere...POS. They are pathetic.
I will pray to god that your XFX card issue will be solved soon.
Regards.

Yaa i too agreee... few months ago i also went to Rashi Peripherals for my broken Asus Motherboard and i found the same mess there.... Not only this they don't give appropriate response over Phone & made me visit their service centre four times spread over a month to get my MB serviceed....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yaa i too agreee... few months ago i also went to Rashi Peripherals for my broken Asus Motherboard and i found the same mess there.... Not only this they don't give appropriate response over Phone & made me visit their service centre four times spread over a month to get my MB serviceed....
Can you please share your experience with full details here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133443-rashi-rma-experience-thread.html :)

sjstays

Broken In
hi all, rashi alone is not the problem creator. we have akshay enterprises for company as well... submitted my XFX 9400GT 4 weeks back, which is under warranty. after 3.5 weeks which was spent by their tech engineers to check the card status, they are now saying that they need the card to be sent to XFX HQ in singapore(wherever it might be) which will be very time consuming. hence a quick solution has been offered. if i pay 2k more then they can offer me G210 as an replacement option. probably the G210 card costs around2.5-3k in the market. So, in the end, i dont even know whether they have actually got the replacement card and are trying to fleece money out of me.

please refer to the link below for another case which made me think rashi peripherals wil be better. that was before i tumbled on this thread.

Never buy XFX GPUs or deal with Akshay Enterprises in Kolkata

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, I've also heard a lot about them and they are no good. Every XFX distributor/dealer in Kolkata is just unwilling to offer after sales warranty service for low priced cards and sometime for even high priced cards as well. So it's looks like we should avoid All XFX cards at all cost - that may prevail some sense into them.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Well then order it online. High time people left the stigma of online shopping vs. offline. People want to see the tangible product -- and then later on prefer to face distributors like Rashi/XFX.

Not hitting at you Revolution, but just a general trend I notice amongst Indian buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom