Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
During my final year in engineering my college had started free wifi to students in the campus ( cheap 92kbps , gprs is 10 times faster ) . Our professor was really proud and wanted to boast about the wifi service , this is what he said . ( in south indian accent , no offence )
Professor : So students , as you all know our college has started a new internet explorer service for you which is called HIFI ! :-D
Using HIFI you can connect all your laptops to internet explorer without any internet wires . Feel free to use this service for education purpoes only and not any other naughty buisness . Using HIFI we can hack in your laptops and know what you are doing :|.
PS : He has a Phd in computer science .

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^with lots of lags and few battery removels after hung up!!

One of my cousin has a Karbonn a9+ and it can run MW smoothly with out hung-up (it does hangs but very rarely while playing MW) , so if a Karbonn a9+ can play it I am pretty sure Samsung Grand Quattro can play it (both have got the same Adreno 203 GPU )

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
During my final year in engineering my college had started free wifi to students in the campus ( cheap 92kbps , gprs is 10 times faster ) . Our professor was really proud and wanted to boast about the wifi service , this is what he said . ( in south indian accent , no offence )
Professor : So students , as you all know our college has started a new internet explorer service for you which is called HIFI ! :-D
Using HIFI you can connect all your laptops to internet explorer without any internet wires . Feel free to use this service for education purpoes only and not any other naughty buisness . Using HIFI we can hack in your laptops and know what you are doing :|.

OMG he can has hacks!

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I bet this has happened to many ,
ME : Got a new GPU hd7770 for 8k
Friend : What a waste , why did you buy that
ME: To play games and some video processing
Friend : You are so dumb , these days we can download graphics card and install them in pc for free ! ( He was talking about nvidia drivers )

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

May be his south indian accent made wifi sounded like hifi?
And he's correct about the later part, just that he didn't use correct words to express it.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent

Seriously he is PhD??(imo he is PHD = "pajama holding device" :-D)

Last edited:
OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
^ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-games/108939-dumbest-things-youve-heard-related-technology.html you could have searched it.

^ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cafe-games/108939-dumbest-things-youve-heard-related-technology.html you could have searched it.

ashs1

Padawan
This happened today at our college.

During ms-dos practicals ( PG level), Teacher was explaining simple commands like cd, md, cd.., cd/ for command prompt & then asked us to try out these commands.( chillar stuff :p )
Girl : mam, i have used the md command but there's no folder on the drive.
Teacher : try another name.
Girl : This also doesn't works.
Teacher : ( gets frustrated as this was a PG class & she was already stuck on class 1 :-x ) ok, wait a min, i'll come.

Teacher goes over to her place to check out the commands. Apparently, she typed the commands perfectly, but she never pressed enter after the commands. She used backspace to type new commands. :wwe::facepalm:
*cdn.meme.li/i/ogmur.jpg

Top Bottom