Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Prashmith

Journeyman
my school pc has 8 gb of ram and 32 bit piraed windows 7 lol i can earn rs 15k and get 32 gb in my pc by selling those surplus ram

Prashmith

Journeyman
dumb what dumb fistly there are those 20 pc which nobody even notices at all and teachers dont seem to matter it,i can do anything with their pc unless they dont downgrade or break so even i i remove those ram modules it wont make difference lol

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
DO you honestly think the school authorities will listen ?
My school teachers didnt listen when I told them to move on from Turbo C :lol:

If you know something is wrong, and you can change it, you should go ahead and change it. It's up to you (not pointing at you [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION]) how you convince them. It just has to be done.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^ how exactly does it help?

all the newer version like visual studio has a large quantity of help for syntax and library function which automatically fills up as soon as we write initials..........

idk abt u and others but for me it helped to get thorough with all the basic concepts of c++ and c (yes i learned first c++ then c).........

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
all the newer version like visual studio has a large quantity of help for syntax and library function which automatically fills up as soon as we write initials..........

idk abt u and others but for me it helped to get thorough with all the basic concepts of c++ and c (yes i learned first c++ then c).........

> It's called intellisense.

> It can be turned off in all IDEs (Visual Studio, Codeblocks, Eclipse).

> How does auto completion of function names and argument list prevent you form getting through the basic concepts?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
> It's called intellisense.

> It can be turned off in all IDEs (Visual Studio, Codeblocks, Eclipse).

> How does auto completion of function names and argument list prevent you form getting through the basic concepts?
ok man it won't happy?

i dnt want to hav useless argument.............

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
i think the guy has hacked in to her laptop through fone while charging and take the original windows licence copied in to fone.thats why its showing windows not genuine.HUEHUE

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Happened to me today. I went to buy an UPS for my PC. I asked for an 1.1 kVA UPS.
Shopkeeper: What will you do with it?
Me: Errr will use it for my PC :|
SK: But a PC requires only 800VA
Me: My PC requires more as power consumption is more
SK: Nahi, 800 VA will do fine
Me: :banghead: Just tell me you have it or not
SK: (calls someone) Are 1100VA ka UPS aata hai kya? Then he quotes a price of 8.5k to me :evil:
Me: Its an APC one right?
SK: No its a Frontech
Me: APC costs much less than that. Why are you quoting such ridiculous price for Frontech?
SK: coz Frontech is better than APC
Me: :facepalm: ok , I think I will buy later.

Top Bottom