Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Inceptionist

Journeyman
We really should stop giving people advice about cellphones. Suggest biggest phone to them and they'll be happy even if it doesn't fit into the pocket.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Which page?

facebook page :p

O man that was epic! Mental, bootlenech I fell off my chair

"i doubt you know the word 'bottlenech'" we don't. Do we?

It took about 2 hours to convince my cousin to buy Nexus 5 and he came back with s4 stating that the shopkeeper told him that it has got 8 core processor so it is 2 times faster than nexus 5. :pullhair::pullhair::banghead: this was all I could do.

i have a friend who is confused between moto g and canvas 2+ :|

aaruni

The Linux Guy
IPGL is the most epic n00b gathering on facebook. other gaming groups actively make fun of posts/comments/members from IPGL.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
a few members are good. but majority is n00b. and our own pathak ji is admin. so not all are idiots, but as a generalization, its has become a place for n00bs.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
in exam, a question was asked to explain bottlenecking problems in optimization. A friend drew a bottle and labelled the neck part as "bottleneck" :facepalm:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
*puu.sh/8LICP

.-. ._. well.................. :|

it looks like old facebook mobile........

- - - Updated - - -

It took about 2 hours to convince my cousin to buy Nexus 5 and he came back with s4 stating that the shopkeeper told him that it has got 8 core processor so it is 2 times faster than nexus 5. :pullhair::pullhair::banghead: this was all I could do.

i think s4 is cheaper than nexus 5 correct me if i am wrong..........

Top Bottom