Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

quagmire

Allllright !
*i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/z/rFUAAMXQxKxSFNsh/$T2eC16NHJFwFFZ0M2U5!BSFNshPlQw~~60_57.JPG

*www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Small-Mini-...0955229452?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2ec9dd750c

:rofl:
Why? Because China.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
well sh@# i'll post it again, opera posted it when i clicked by mistake.

So i went to an IT shop near my house to ask about prices of components for my new PC (they were written on a piece of paper) that include R9 290 (mentioned it as gpu), i5 4570, SSD and other stuff. His first reaction, what's a GPU? :facepalm:
he then looked at it for about 5 mins then said that these components are VERY HARD TO GET as they are made in few quantities :facepalm: then he asked about SSD and i had to explain it to him. Ultimately i ended up giving him my number and he said he'll get in contact when he finds out the prices. :angry:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
^i found a HD 7970 in a shop near my home, i fainted when i saw it..

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Noob pirates. Once my friends asked me to give them my cd key for Windows 8. I told them it works only on one pc,
they were like tu de to sahi mai chala lunga.

you just give it to me, ill make it work.

Give them keys from piratebay if they keep bothering you.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--oVsfqBAH--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/19bnc3ph9mglrpng.png

$hadow

Geek in making
It took about 2 hours to convince my cousin to buy Nexus 5 and he came back with s4 stating that the shopkeeper told him that it has got 8 core processor so it is 2 times faster than nexus 5. :pullhair::pullhair::banghead: this was all I could do.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
^lock him out of the house and only allow him to enter after he has changed the phone..