Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

moniker

Broken In
Poor soul! Her laptop has probably been seized by a ghost let loose on it by that evil phone. Need a tantrik to drive it away!

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
puu.sh/8SdL2.png

back with more :lol:

tech knowledge kabhi outdated nahi hotay :rofl:

but seriously is there anything like "overvolt"? i dont know about it :|

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
puu.sh/8SdL2.png

back with more :lol:

tech knowledge kabhi outdated nahi hotay :rofl:

but seriously is there anything like "overvolt"? i dont know about it :|

" as I sayd when it overheats it will not support throttling!!! Sidha burn your components" :lol:

I think he was talking about increasing the core voltage of the GPU.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*www.flipkart.com/motorola-grip-bac...K&otracker=search&pageNum=1&query=moto+g+case

not dumb or anything, but the guy with the most liked review should write a novel :p

.jRay.

Youngling
Yeah, I believe he is a 10 year old kid...He thinks having people post on his threads makes him famous or popular or something.. typical forum noob
Maybe he was ignored his entire life and he's desperate enough for attention that he'd do anything for it

Well. That escalated quickly.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Agreed!

He lives in the world where online petitions indeed make a difference :lol:

i signed only one online petition in my life. that was against the normalisation in jee main ranks.
nothing happened.
i totally lost faith in online petions, not that i had any faith, but felt like ****.

.jRay.

Youngling
Talking about dumbest things...

My so called it engineer friend recently upgraded his 5 y/o desktop. Bought everything new except the cabinet. When i asked why he said it isn't needed, and doesn't make any difference to the pc.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
i signed only one online petition in my life. that was against the normalisation in jee main ranks.
nothing happened.
i totally lost faith in online petions, not that i had any faith, but felt like ****.

I really doubt these petitions are taken seriously at least in India

Top Bottom