** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

hey guys, please tell how to get my email id at dataone?? i m having 500 home plan.

morpheusv6

Journeyman

Does any one have the details about the exact pricing plans of BSNl for its 2 Mbps connection?
Will the Home 900 UL plan be upgraded from 256 kbps to 2 Mbps?
:)

tinku dhar

In the zone

~Phenom~ said:
hey guys, please tell how to get my email id at dataone?? i m having 500 home plan.

dude .... ,

same prob when i asked the office staffs they said wats the use of this email id
as we get better features in yahoo, gmail etc etc

and tht is true sooo mate don't bout the bsnl email lolz its not need also :)

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat im hearin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im usin 500 PLAN of 256kbps will i also get 2mbps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also the price will be the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

kool lolz :)

but will we 500 user get the 2mbps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how its possible where u got this news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid

its there in one of threads on this forum with link to official news.

jatinkompelli

Broken In

Hi guys,
I have taken bsnl nrosdband in oct.
I have asked them for home 500 plan,but they had given me start up plan of 250.
When i complained them about it then they said now it will remain for 3 months,
also i had given them letter to change it to home 500.

Now when the bill came in that they have charged as per home 500 when i checked my plan in their office it was home 500 , but when i checked it through the site provided by them there ii is not showing home 500 there it is still 250 plan.

Why is that so, Plz help me, is there any way i can confirm which plan i am using.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Happy Happy news for all all everyone using Bsnl Dataone connection.256kb/s converted to 2 mb/s and more with increase in download limit

tinku dhar

In the zone

Harvik780 said:
Happy Happy news for all all everyone using Bsnl Dataone connection.256kb/s converted to 2 mb/s and more with increase in download limit

were u got this news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rajaryan_13

Broken In

BSNL to offer broadband connectivity at 2 mbps

BSNL will offer high speed of broadband connectivity up to two mbps (megabits per second) to its subscribers who have till now been getting the connection at 256 kbps (kilo bits per second).

Making the announcement at the India Telecom 2006 conference here on Thursday, Communication and IT Minister Dayanidhi Maran said BSNL would be offering high speed Internet broadband at the existing price.

He said it was now for the private operators to match it or beat it.

Dwelling on `Vision 2010' for the telecom sector, he said the Government had set a target to more than triple the number of mobile connections to 500 million, provide handsets for Rs. 1,000 and increase the broadband speed

Earlier inaugurating the conference, President A. P. J Abdul Kalam called for transforming the telecom connectivity into a network to provide seamless access between the knowledge creators/converters and knowledge consumers.

He laid special emphasis on providing access to this knowledge to the citizens in their own language.

He spelt out this broad goal to ensure that the society at large, particularly the rural areas, benefited from the telecom revolution with India emerging as the fastest growing bandwidth market.

"This should be achieved through cost effective utilisation of our telecom resources such as land lines, optical fibre networks, switching and networking hardware and software,'' the President said.

The networking should facilitate connectivity between the knowledge creator and the knowledge converters on the one hand and the knowledge consumers, namely, the citizens, on the other.

He identified educational institutions, healthcare institutions, infrastructure providers and the Government as knowledge creators and R & D institutions and public and private sector industries, which transform knowledge into products and services, as knowledge converters.

Mr. Maran said the decision to provide support from the Universal Service Obligation (USO) Fund for mobile telephony as well as broadband services would open up the vast untapped market in the rural areas.

Source: *www.hindu.com/2006/12/15/stories/2006121504941900.htm

blackpearl

The Devil

There has been no official announcement till now. Is there anyway to know whats the bandwidth limit of the plan by logging into the dataone account? How will we know when the new plan has started to take effect?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

check discussion on this topic here
BSNL to offer broadband connectivity at 2 mbps
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43803

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

I am disgusted with BSNL's pathetic attitude and poor customer service. So I am not interested in BSNL's 1Mbps/2Mbps plans.

why "upto 2mbps" ?? just write 2 mbps... something fishy...

*www.chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/BBSTariff010107.gif

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

now home 500 is the best plan even better than Home 900 UL plan with speeds @256-2mbps and d/l limit of 2.5gb

harikatt

In the zone

yes, lets hope the coming months will be very good for new year with great improviing broadbands in all sections..

tinku dhar

In the zone

gary4gar said:
now home 500 is the best plan even better than Home 900 UL plan with speeds @256-2mbps and d/l limit of 2.5gb

well .. ,

i too got this 500 Rs but i use 900 Plan mostly of my friends is there no upgradation for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 900 PLAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid

there should be some increase in speeds in 900 UL plans also or BSNL may give us UL plan owners 1 or 2 Mbps with datacaps of around 100 GB .

Top Bottom