** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Regarding the billing fiasco, now local AOTR is telling me that there is no free usage in 500 plan and their records do not show free usage against my username.:mad:. BSNL's employees are lead jokers from the OLYMPIC CIRCUS. This is inspite of the fact that I have submitted all usage records.:eek:

tinku dhar

In the zone

digitized said:
Regarding the billing fiasco, now local AOTR is telling me that there is no free usage in 500 plan and their records do not show free usage against my username.:mad:. BSNL's employees are lead jokers from the OLYMPIC CIRCUS. This is inspite of the fact that I have submitted all usage records.:eek:

yaaaaaaaaaaa ... ,

here toooo when i ask they says there is no such offers lolz :|

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Hey guys i just want to sort a confusion you all have regarding broadband that the isps are not providing the right bandwidth when u take a connection of say 256 kbps you don't get so and complain about getting 30 kbps or so.But actually the isps provide 256 kilobits per second which means 256/8=32 kilobytes per second it's actually the wrong method of displaying the bandwidth in downloading software including IE get it

kuni5_hem

Broken In

Guys..tell me one thing..
my frend was earlier using BSNL Broadband connection..
but nw he is not using that..
he had bought the modem frm BSNL..
and so his modem is free now..
so i want to ask that..whether i can use that modem to get a new connection or not..??
Is BSNL providing that service...??

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

if you're going to get BSNL BB connection, then you can use that modem. (BSNL does not force you to buy/rent their modem)
Is BSNL providing that service...??
which service???

aditya_dahunk

Broken In

ok a revelation just now i noticed that bsnl has upgraded their systems slightly coz everyone is noticing slow dl speed but i just noticed my upload speed skyrocketing from 6kb max earlier to now gettin abt 30 kbps(kilobytes)
2mbps is coming i suppose(bite bsnl`s ass airtel)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Good news guys. I think the 2MBps service has started. I am consistently getting download speed between 150 and 300 Kbps(thats kilobytes). Has it started everywhere? this is so coooooooooool........ :-D

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

Well, yes the PLan to 2mbps has started to show its effect, but not to the extreme.

My download speeds are still stuck upto 40-50, and i tested my bandwidth and results were 424Kbps or 53KB/s.
Has anyone experienced the full advantages of 2mbps connection yet?

Akhil Jain

Journeyman

if it is 2 mbps then i shud get 256kilobytes /sec... atleast 190 kilobytes /sec constant speed , but now i am getting only 70-80 kbps constant ..
with sometimes speed goes to 140 for 2 minutes...
so i think i am geeting less then 1 mbps

aditya_dahunk

Broken In

ohhhh yeahhh 2mbps is here although my max i achieved was 150kbps(kilobytes)
i think its testing and from 1st we will get max coz rapidshare iam not getting speeds

tinku dhar

In the zone

i think testin is goin around there >>>>>>>>>>

baccilus said:
Good news guys. I think the 2MBps service has started. I am consistently getting download speed between 150 and 300 Kbps(thats kilobytes). Has it started everywhere? this is so coooooooooool........ :-D

Baccilus were u frm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not gettin it :( i mean in my place its not yet updated :|

kuni5_hem

Broken In

tanx..s18000rpm..:)
i meant..
that only i.e. wil they b allowin me to use that modem..??
but nw i got that answer..
tanx mate..

BilluMastan

Broken In

In guwahati the bsnl offers bb to users having no single window customer service centre. at panbazar bb office offers no solution to the customer except misguidance and running aimless to solve billing problem of broadband and so many. hopeless condition prevails here and i feel helpless when nothing could be done to change my plan from h250 to h500 after several time applying in written to the panbzr office. now new plans are coming from 1st jan'2007 but bb office does not know it when visited they took one copy from me which i downloaded from the bsnl rss feed. now i am in a problem to get my plan changed fm h500 to h1000. help me.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-

hi guys...

from the last few days my download speeds have dropped low :-(

but here is the thing.. when i use a download manager then the speeds are ok but by normal download the speeds are like 8kbps (i have UL900 256kbps Plan)

It is really odd... seems like individual speeds are blocked to 8kbps but whne i use a download manager or download torrents then the speeds are around 30kbps..

I have tries resetting the modem....changing LAN wire....Different PCs..different browsers...

the $*%**( dudes at BSNL dont know anything...
any tips?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
Same thing is happening with me. I m also on UL900. What the hell did they do????:mad:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-

DAMN!!! seems to be some kind of insane method to hinder high usage...

it is so bad i cant even listen to my fav audio streams neither on WMP or winamp. :-( (which are just 96kbps - 128kbps)

i did better then this on my previous reliance connection....

Top Bottom