** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

sujeet2555

In the zone
i see a option to "Submit a Service Request (Change Tariff Plan ,Provision for STD ,Disconnection of STD ,Provision for ISD ,Disconnection of ISD etc…)".is this the right option ? so i i have to write it like an application to change my plan ?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^ Just register yourself,take entry into the site,and then choose your required option ...to follow with your service request/raising an issue/etc.................
Very easy and simple process.

sujeet2555

In the zone
^ Just register yourself,take entry into the site,and then choose your required option ...to follow with your service request/raising an issue/etc.................
Very easy and simple process.

after login where is the option to choose ? only the option to "Submit a Service Request" is there.

kg11sgbg

^Do you get this :--->(screenshot)??

*img661.imageshack.us/img661/1636/gi3sfP.png

Post a screenshot image of the site on which you are logging in...

sujeet2555

In the zone
i on the same screenshot .i am just asking about the option on "my services"-"submit a service request" (which is the suitable option to change tariff plan and rest option are irrelevant ).after clicking "submit a request" ,i get a post a message kinda of window.so i have basically write a application to change my plan ,not choose the tariff plan.
does the change in plan starts from next month like if do it now ,it will start from april right ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just give a written application to the commercial officer at your local BSNL exchange about change of plan. Attach the copy of latest paid bill. It should be changed in 1 - to 2 days max. Also do register your mobile number [ just mention it on the application ]. You will get confirmation message about plan change.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
wait for 2-3 days as in such cases this is the time taken for money to come back to your bank account(based on irctc failed transactions).

kg11sgbg

i on the same screenshot .i am just asking about the option on "my services"-"submit a service request" (which is the suitable option to change tariff plan and rest option are irrelevant ).after clicking "submit a request" ,i get a post a message kinda of window.so i have basically write a application to change my plan ,not choose the tariff plan.
does the change in plan starts from next month like if do it now ,it will start from april right ?
Yes,that is the window where you have to provide all of your details,regarding your Telephone service number,your unique account number (printed on the right hand top side of BSNL Phone Bill),etc.
You have to input all with details and send the credentials(writing a short message in an assigned box,about your Plan change,date/month from which you like to change,etc.)to BSNL.
Since you have already written an application in paper(hard Copy),it is fully O.K. except that you need to visit the Telephone Exchange Office in Person or post the application through registered/speed post.
These hassles are free when you use the web based portal as shown or discussed above.

kg11sgbg

So the damn portal works now for the users of WB? I can never log-in :(

Of course you can.
Remember though that you need a separate login ID and password to login into this portal. Not the one that you need to login into the BSNL main site or payment portal.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
So the damn portal works now for the users of WB? I can never log-in :(

where are you from then ? Did you moved ? Anyway, select the region according to your place :

East Zone - CRM
West Zone - Loading Portal...
North Zone - Loading Portal...
South Zone - CRM

ithehappy

Human Spambot
where are you from then ? Did you moved ? Anyway, select the region according to your place :

East Zone - CRM
West Zone - Loading Portal...
North Zone - Loading Portal...
South Zone - CRM

I am from Calcutta. I haven't moved here from anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you can.
Remember though that you need a separate login ID and password to login into this portal. Not the one that you need to login into the BSNL main site or payment portal.
Yeah, I know that mate, but I was previously asked to visit BSNL branch to get those things, which I won't do. That's why asked whether its now possible to create those username and password online.

amjath

Human Spambot
Raised a complaint yesterday evening for continuous disconnections especially during night. I see no disconnections now wtf :shock:

guru_da_preet

Journeyman
Hi, I live in gurgaon and was a bsnl user in early 2000's but switched over to airtel as the experience wasn't very good....I'm thinking of getting a BSNL broadband (Rs1400 approx. 2 MBPS and 1 MBPS after FUP) is the service any good (frequent disconnections, technical support etc) also is the plan any good...

I would very much appreciate any insight into the matter....thanks

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Hi, I live in gurgaon and was a bsnl user in early 2000's but switched over to airtel as the experience wasn't very good....I'm thinking of getting a BSNL broadband (Rs1400 approx. 2 MBPS and 1 MBPS after FUP) is the service any good (frequent disconnections, technical support etc) also is the plan any good...

I would very much appreciate any insight into the matter....thanks

Nothing has changed, it depends upon type of SDO in your area, if he is vigilant then good else bad. Also, if your house is not too far away from BSNL exchange then fine else you are taking on your risk.

piks

Broken In
Hello,can anybody please help me!!!

Is the plan uld 1445 valid or not?

I am from odisha and when I search on bsnl website it shows the 1445 plan but when i ask in bsnl office to change my existing plan to uld 1445 they say there is no such plan!!!!

Thanks in advance.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
did you try showing them the official link ? Have talk with the AOTR / Commercial Manager.

Top Bottom