** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if access to restricted websites is needed then there's lots of FF or chrome extensions which can do it in better way IMO. Actually using the default DNS is more faster but there are times when you may find BSNL's dns server are down. In that case use a software called DNS Jumper.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION] Recently on my BSNL line(wireless) I've seen sites like reddit being blocked. I use Google DNS and everything goes back to normal.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Anyone can confirm or have any idea whether new BSNL night unlimited calling is applicable on BSNL combo 345 plan... ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
it should be :
*telecomtalk.info/bsnl-unlimited-free-night-calling-landline-broadband-subscribers/134759/

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I read somewhere that TRAI has removed interconnect charges for calls originating from landlines. That is the reason for BSNL being able to provide unlimited free calls at night.

But I do not understand the logic here. Because terminating a call costs too for the operator receiving it. Who will pay for that? I remember TRAI recommended some cost for terminating SMS to prevent unlimited free SMS.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
May be taking cues from Landline abroad, there most of the landline plan comes with unlimited calling.

- - - Updated - - -

it should be :
*telecomtalk.info/bsnl-unlimited-free-night-calling-landline-broadband-subscribers/134759/

Well, can't find out that plan in list.. !

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Call BSNl CC and check with them.

Any unlimited night bb use age?

I think no plan has unlimited night bb useage anymore.

I read somewhere that TRAI has removed interconnect charges for calls originating from landlines. That is the reason for BSNL being able to provide unlimited free calls at night.

But I do not understand the logic here. Because terminating a call costs too for the operator receiving it. Who will pay for that? I remember TRAI recommended some cost for terminating SMS to prevent unlimited free SMS.

BSNL is doing lots of stunts recently in order to revive or survive ? Anyway, I've used any free calls till now coz it's BSNL. They can change plan anytime without user consent and later charge with a huge bill. They did this last year so being more careful about BSNL plans nowadays.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Last month the phone line was down for 3-4 days but I still got the bill for entire month. This month there were already 4 days when line was dead. Now, how to get the bill amount fixed? Calling the CC was in vain.

amjath

Human Spambot
Last month the phone line was down for 3-4 days but I still got the bill for entire month. This month there were already 4 days when line was dead. Now, how to get the bill amount fixed? Calling the CC was in vain.
You want them to detect bill amount for that 3 or 4 days?

Top Bottom