** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I was trying to pay the recent bill and the transaction failed but the money was debited from the bank account. Should I raise a complaint?

They still haven't cleared the payment.
Last month's amount was added to current bill as pending amount. :mad:
Customer Care guys are of no use. :banghead:
Went to the local exchange and they kept sending me to some other person.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],bank is the recommended as well as preferred option for any online transaction related issue.ask bank people to provide proof of your money being transferred to bsnl account(if they can't then transaction shouldn't have happened in the 1st place).Then go to bsnl main office in your city(not your local exchange) & meet the AO(accounts officer) there & tell him about your issue along with proof from bank.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Got new LL number, phone will be installed on monday thereafter submit broadband connection form..looking fwt to it eagerly ️. Meanwhile disconnecting from Tikona is the most toughest thing to do on the planet. Tikona is a fraudulent company preying only for money. Get rid of it asap.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Broadband is up and running :razz: :razz: :razz:
using Rs. 1445/- plan (2Mbps till 20GB then 1Mbps unlimited)... now how do I change my password in admin settings as it is set to the default "password".
I am using wired ADSL modem (had an old one already so didn't had to purchase) + Netgear WNRv613 router (one I used for Tikona broadband), browsing through PC, cell phones, tablets.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
using Rs. 1445/- plan (2Mbps till 20GB then 1Mbps unlimited)... now how do I change my password in admin settings as it is set to the default "password".
I am using wired ADSL modem (had an old one already so didn't had to purchase) + Netgear WNRv613 router (one I used for Tikona broadband), browsing through PC, cell phones, tablets.
You do that in the Selfcare portal. I did it once and forgot the new password and later had to go through lot of trouble to get my access restored. Since then I do not mess with BSNL settings except the DNS.

By the way how much is your bill this month? After the budget higher tax gift my 675 plan is billed 1000+ this month. (not sure if it includes any unknown calls made by a family member, waiting for detailed bill)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

are you talking about the router / modem password ?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
No, im talking about bsnl's credentials

I guess you are talking about password which is used to login / create broadband connection, well, then you don't have to change it as your broadband account is tied with your number, no one else can use it elsewhere other than your own LL.

And said already by others, register on selfcare and you will get lots of things (however none actually works other than checking usage). I once wrote a tutorial for it. You can get basic idea there.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys I pay BSNL broadband by yearly basis, and I pay on August, and its prepaid, so say I paid on last August (2014) and I am using that service now. Now can I disconnect the line before this year's August? In that case they will have to return me some money, but they won't do that now, will they? So my option is to stick with it till August this year?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You will get refund but it may take time. Sometime as longs as 6 - 8 months. Go talk with your exchange's AOTR.

Top Bottom