** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you need to visit the exchange in person once more but the guy they usually sends don't know much about net connection but they try to focus more on the condition of the telephone line - on the other hand the people at CC concentrate more on net connection but even their quality can not be guaranteed ;-)

rawaccess

Right off the assembly line
Bhai log, suggest a good modem plus wi-fi router for bsnl high speed plans up to 24mb

Suggest a good modem plus wi-fi router for bsnl high speed plans up to 24mbps. Right now I am using Teracom model no: T2-B-GAWV1,4U10Y-B1 and it seems I require VDSL modem to get high speed. Searched all possible forums but didn't get any proper suggestion. BSNL in my area is not providing modem or routers.

Ab aap log madad karo meri.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@ Forum Friends,for the time being ,by GOD's Grace ,BSNL BroadBand connection in our area seems to be completely O.K. and clear.

I am enjoying BB connection(ULD 900 Plan) without any net-connection tripping or becoming dead.

Moreover, I've changed the Telephone lines,Line Jack Unit(LJU) Box, and ADSL Splitter box,with the co-operation of our area BSNL Line Man.
The GUY is very happy,because of effective REMUNERATION I've paid him as his service.
He gave his personal mobile no. and "assured" any sort of help regarding BSNL Telephone line problem thereafter...

Let's see upto how much time,this enjoyment could be relished !!!

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@kg11sgbg you should not have fed him with money. He will ask for cash from everyone he fixes a line now.
anyways glad that finally your connection is fine.

@rawaccess go for D-Link DSL-2730U

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^ endorsing your justified views @thetechfreak,I was helpless...This malpractice of feeding lineman with money is prevalent particularly in our area since ages.
If I didn't paid him any money,I would have been the odd man out in our area and community,without getting any sort of help in future.
Truly,the lineman didn't ask me any sort of money,but after successful completion of work his body language and gestures implied that he should be rewarded.
This practice occurs from house to house,at least in our area...so,friend I am helpless.

Last edited:

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
^^ buddy even i have to pay atleast 100 bucks to lineman when they come to fix line. i think this practice prevalent in every corner in India.

AVT

Clueless Noob
No query. Got BSNL wimax. Just sharing my speed test results for people looking for this

I live in western UP outside the village. The last mile connectivity is pretty crappy. So got the wimax. Happy with the speed, its what i paid for but its been less than 10 hours so hoping these will continue.

*www.speedtest.net/result/2054182769.png

*www.pingtest.net/result/66066371.png

AVT

Clueless Noob
Does anybody knows where to check for usage details and bill payment for BSNL wimax service ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not using any BW monitoring programs at-all - the selfcare portal is enough IMO but still if you need use this :
Bandwidth monitor, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth and traffic monitoring tool for Windows

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ use selfcare portal -
for east region it's :
selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in
for south it's :
selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
for north :
selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in

Top Bottom