** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
kg11sgbg said:
Now the peculiar/intermittent problem of fluctuation of my BB bandwidth seems to have gone,for the time being.
:p
Happy its fixed now :)
I too have many problems with BSNL. so am aware of many quick fixes. It wont fluctuate now :wink: post here again if it does :)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^
Now the peculiar/intermittent problem of fluctuation of my BB bandwidth seems to have gone,for the time being.
NO IT'S BACK AGAIN.:shock:

@thetechfreak, what the hell is happenning?:evil::cry:

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^
NO IT'S BACK AGAIN.:shock:

@thetechfreak, what the hell is happenning?:evil::cry:

I think there is really nothing left for you to do other than calling the BSNL people. You have tried almost everything. Swap the splitter if possible. Doubt if it will help.
Get the BSNL to change the line(wire) which comes into your home if possible.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I think there is really nothing left for you to do other than calling the BSNL people. You have tried almost everything. Swap the splitter if possible. Doubt if it will help.
Get the BSNL to change the line(wire) which comes into your home if possible.
I thank you again,thetechfreak.
It seems there was an internal problem of BSNL,Broadband is live and everything is quite O.K. for the past few days.No problem as such.
You have correctly pointed out,the (Phone)line coming up from the pole is very,very old ,and that needs to be changed,along with the TFCU-LGA6 (Line Jack Unit distribution box).
I think that will solve my problem to a great extent.:)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No problem kg11sgbg. Even my line had very old. Too many joints as the line had snapped many times by falling tree branches. Getting a new line helped.

rider

as Kratos
I'm using 1350 UL plan from couple of years, getting 4mpbs speed for 20GB.
This month the 4mbps speed started from first april and lasts for only 8 days :shock:
In fact I used less than 10 GB of downloading in these 8 days. And now from today I'm getting some weird speed like 0.50, 0.75, 1.75 mbps speed randmly in speed test and 4mbps in utorrent why why why? :shock:

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
got d bsnl 750uld connection yesterday.not getting good speed on torrents 4-10KB/s. but speed test result shows 1mb/s

may be because you are not getting enough seeders to download a torrent or you are downloading some new torrent.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I'm using 1350 UL plan from couple of years, getting 4mpbs speed for 20GB.
This month the 4mbps speed started from first april and lasts for only 8 days :shock:
In fact I used less than 10 GB of downloading in these 8 days. And now from today I'm getting some weird speed like 0.50, 0.75, 1.75 mbps speed randmly in speed test and 4mbps in utorrent why why why? :shock:

Are you sure you used less than the given ammount? Just use a add on for firefox and Chrome called Datafox and check the usage to be sure :wink:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Is BSNL down? It was working till 4-5pm today and now there is a red light on my Dlink router. Phone is working. I checked with other router and same problem. Location is Vadodara, Gujarat.

digik

Journeyman
I have BSNL 500Home Combo. I should have been getting 1.2kbps of speed. But I donot even get 50% of the promised one. At times the connection crawls. I tested the speed with BSNL speedtest.in and most of the time the speed is between 200-300 kbps at time as low as 108 kbps. The modem link light gets on within few seconds few times but most of time it takes 5,7,10,15 minutes to glow. The modem and splitter has been test OK by BSNL.

Can anybody has any suggestions in this matter?

robbinghood

Journeyman
Just testing speed of 750 UL Home Plan Pre 6GB limit

*www.speedtest.net/result/1996906659.png

Will test speed after 6GB limit is crossed!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have checked the cables visually. It is in good condition. What other things about the cables needs to be checked.:confused:

How much distortion is in the telephone line? In most cases its a line fault. Also would recommend you to lodge a complaint dialing 1500 if its too persistent.

Top Bottom