** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Are there any peering plans for BSNL like Alliance ?

Sorry for off topic.

But,can any one tell me detail about peering in Alliance ?
Is there any real advantage of this ?
If YES,how we can fully utilize that ?

Actually I'm planing to take Alliance net.
Though I know local net totally depend on local cable walla.
And I have even very very bad experience with these.
But,I have no choice in my area.
The worst thing is that u have to pay a huge amount for new connection.
Cable walla ask 2K for new Alliance connection with 30 days 300kbps UL plan. :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nope, Den. Rs 560 rental, 10 PM to 10 AM free downloading 2 Mbps in night and during day 1 Mbps, 4.0 GB per month.

I though they were only in cable tv channel business - did not know they are into isp business too -anyway, the plan you got is simply superb - can you point me to their website ?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Currently they are provide BB service in only two cities Kanpur & Delhi

Broadband Services & Internet Services Provider ISP in India at Den Networks (DEN)

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
[URL=*www.speedtest.net][IMG]*www.speedtest.net/result/2074231567.png[/URL][/IMG]
guyz look at my pings it is pretty high ?suggest me what to do

iam on BSNL 750ULD

anandharaja

In the zone
recently i got 512 kbps in my BBcombo 625 UL plan. i exceeded 4GB but how i get 512 kbps? is bsnl increased speed for any plan?

Anybody using the UL 850 Plan? What are the speeds after FUP limit is crossed? According to 512kbps, it should be around 64 KB/s. Anybody getting the speed? I will download movies at night whole month. So is it okay for 90 GB per month downloads?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes. Expect that much speed. Sometimes you may get in 70 kBps range too. Depends on the load. But speeds are more or less costant

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Called BSNL CC just a couple of minutes ago as I was not able to connect to the net and the reply was :

It's not morning yet, call at morning and they will see what can be done . I said it's 24*7 service and should be always on - on hearing this the guy said me to access the net at morning ( I think the moron was referring to daylight ) just hung up the phone.

Anyway, coming to the issue :

from yesterday I'm facing a strange issue - phone line, modem lights all are OK but the connection is getting lost after 5-10 mins - I mean the connection is still on but there's no network activity but I can ping the modem, the server IP address but pages are not opening though this will get automatically fixed after 3-4 mins- so everything is fine from my end and it's must be some issue with BSNL server. And from today morning I was getting error code : 678, after trying for a 10 times though I was able to connect but the issue is still there, connection speed also has dropped and the so called the CC experience was like that.

CC representative like those should be kicked out from the service who are busy in take a nap at their work hour and make consumers angry with their irrelevant answer.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I too am facing the same problem. thought it was a one off

Most of CC guys are same and act like “know it all“ people whereas they donot know properly about BSNL BB

digik

Journeyman
At least in your case the CC picked up the phone. Here for me, CC doenot pick up the phone, neither do the DE and local exchange and the same docket no remains open for months. This is happening to me since last december.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have 750ul+ plan.my link goes off (just barely it is stable) when there is a rain or wind.i booked a complaint about it. they called me and said it happens to everybody ,we can't fix it and they closed the complaint without doing anything.
now i have a 4rth complaint over a week about the line fault because everytime they closes the complaint without doing anything about it.
my telephone wire is about 2-3 yrs old and has 3 open joint from the thick wire .but never anyone shows up.now there is no link at all .even calling to SDO ,nothing happens.i also tried to book complaint on their website (just a idiotic move from me) and i get this
not saved ,duplicate docket found
BHR/CO/2012/241 date-04/06/12
its looked like they are still 1 month behind.
here is my DSL parameter page screenshot *snag.gy/g9LiX.jpg

Has anyone experience on BSNL wimax ? should i take that one instead of landline BB ?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
28/07/2012 ---- Applied for plan change in selfcare portal .

01/08/2012 ---- Nothing happened . Called 1500 , 1504 . Some guy made me hold for 7 minutes and told he will look into the matter . Applied for plan change in Udaan portal . Put a complaint in selfcare portal .

02/08/2012 ---- One guy called from exchange and asked whether there is any problem with landphone . Told him about the plan change request and then he gave me some number to call . I called and nobody picked up .

04/08/2012 ---- Some guy from udaan portal called me about the plan change and told he is travelling in the bus right now , So he will check later . ( And I was like What The F*** ) .

06/08/2012 ---- Went to bsnl exchange . Gave a written request . After 6-7 hours Broadband plan changed from BB FN 500 to BB UL 499 :-D .

Conclusion ---- Bsnl Offline Rocks :rofl:

harsha2357

Right off the assembly line
help me find my bill this month

hello everyone

i have a 500 combo plan where 1.5 gb use is permitted.i download mostly at night.In unbilled usage details chargable units excluding night unlimited is 555 mb
.am i going to be charged apart from Rs.500 of the plan.pleaserespond.

Top Bottom