** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

salvachn

Broken In
I have currently taken 625 Plan in Broadband. Can anybody here tell me what would be the first bill like. I got a bill of Rs 1400. I'm not sure about the split up. I initially planned for Rental modem but had to go for buying BSNL modem.

They would have included the activation charges, modem price, etc with taxes. You'll find it under a sub part on the bill.

ajayritik

Technomancer
They would have included the activation charges, modem price, etc with taxes. You'll find it under a sub part on the bill.
I have still not received the bill. I checked this with the Customer Support. Is there a site where I can login and view my Bill?

Nuxer

liNux+usER
I recently changed my BSNL BB plan from BBG FN Combo 500 to BB Home Combo ULF 900. According to BSNL website speed of BB Home Combo ULF 900 is 4Mbps. But my speed is still around 2Mbps. How can I increase my speed?

blacklight

Journeyman
How is the BSNL 's UL750 plan for browsing ? i mean will it be really slow while browsing ? planning to shift to that..i dont download much downloading but browsing seems to eat up into my d/l limit...currently averaging 70 MB per day..

y2j826

Journeyman
How is the BSNL 's UL750 plan for browsing ? i mean will it be really slow while browsing ? planning to shift to that..i dont download much downloading but browsing seems to eat up into my d/l limit...currently averaging 70 MB per day..

UL 750 isn't too slow for browsing, if you don't download too much stuff then go for it and enjoy your broadband without any data limit...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys I am getting speeds like this, but I have applied for 750UL connection. Also, not able to access data usage in bsnl portal as the username password is different.
*www.speedtest.net/result/982477975.png

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I am getting speeds like this, but I have applied for 750UL connection. Also, not able to access data usage in bsnl portal as the username password is different.
*www.speedtest.net/result/982477975.png
Even When I took 256 UL plan I got higher speed than what I'm supposed to get so no surprise that you are getting higher speed than what you are supposed to get.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^As per the triff its 512kbps for 750UL, but i am getting in excess

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

INS-ANI

In the zone
hey guys i have a query regarding bsnl broadband query.. i have no bsnl landline connection at my residence(at ranchi).. is bsnl offering such connection which doesn't require to get bsnl landline as addon(which i dont need anyway)?

sujoyp

Grand Master
here in nagpur I have read that BSNL is giving free landline phone with registration of broadband...
Anyways u can take the cheapest landline offer and get broadband connection

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys having issues with the BSNL bill. I didnt receive it as yet. Can I get my bill online or through BSNL office? I need the split up of all the things they have charged.

Can anybody tell me what was their first bill like? Not sure about the charges.
I was charged Rs 1492 for my first bill for UL 625 Plan.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, you can get the bill through BSNL office or the place where you submit the bills. I always do that.

Additionally, here is the online portal: BSNL Portal || Online Payments -- Landline bills-Cellone Bills-Online recharge

You need to register and see whether your District is available or not. Long time ago, BSNL used to give a hundred rupee discount on online payments through the portal.

INS-ANI

In the zone
@sujyop,@ic
EVDO is a good option, but doesn't suit my requirements. I want the connection for my dad, and his requirement is very low. Once in 6 month i visit home for fortnight and then i need to scale up the bandwidth.

BSNL+landline attracts unnecessary charges of landline :( (waise i m not aware of landline rental, how much is it?).
EVDO requires an investment of 2500 and tariff is approx 700 buks, but as i knew it cant be scaled down.

sujoyp

Grand Master
dont take soo much tension man...

just deposit Rs.500 and get combo 500 broadband offer...that way u get 1.5gb@2mbps+2-8am night unlimited(if u go home and decide to download something:mrgreen:)+175 calls free

soo ur bill for internet+landline will come Rs.550 (Rs.50 modem rent)monthly
and they can make 175 calls free:razz:

ajayritik

Technomancer
well, you can get the bill through BSNL office or the place where you submit the bills. I always do that.

Additionally, here is the online portal: BSNL Portal || Online Payments -- Landline bills-Cellone Bills-Online recharge

You need to register and see whether your District is available or not. Long time ago, BSNL used to give a hundred rupee discount on online payments through the portal.

I have already registered my number in the portal. But all it displays is the total amount due whereas I need the complete split up and also there is a link for full bill which upon clicking leads me to another place where it says not available.

Top Bottom