** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have already registered my number in the portal. But all it displays is the total amount due whereas I need the complete split up and also there is a link for full bill which upon clicking leads me to another place where it says not available.

Yup I too registered 2 days back and it shows the amount but says bill is not available...I hope i can see bill next month coz this is middle of the month..maybe

INS-ANI

In the zone
@sujyp... thanks
just tell me 1 thing. whats d initial investment i have to make in the combo plan? just 500 buks? is that only installation charge?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Buddy I cant say for sure...offer changes from place to place better u call bsnl customer care and ask them:razz:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd(BSNL)-Customer Service Network

ajai5777

Youngling
just tell me 1 thing. whats d initial investment i have to make in the combo plan? just 500 buks? is that only installation charge?

If you have landline connection, the charges for first month will be

- 500 as security deposit
- modem price, if you are purchasing it else modem rent
- 500+usage charges+phone calls exceeding free limit+10% tax

there is no installation charge I guess I didnt have it when I took the connection.

kamal_saran

android lover
Hello brothers my friend have modem of adsl2 cpe with bsnl broadband connection. Plan is unlimited. We are from punjab. When i am trying to connect my phone nokia n80 then it finds wifi connection and connects but after some time it says no gateway reply. We access to 192.168.1.1 log in. In wireless network settings . Security set to disable . Channel is default. Hide ssid is no. In phone it appeared to be open network. But unable to browse internet . Due to no gateway reply. Please help me.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Bro my friend just got his broadband connection 1 week before...all we have to do is to give them a latest phone bill and a filled form...
no deposit...no installation charges...15 days unlimited download@2MBPS..no paisa paid

as INS-ANI said he didnt have landline connection so I think he will have to pay Rs.500 or Rs.2k deposit...I cant confirm that

I got a new UL combo 750 plan and I'm getting 2mbps...
Hopefully I don't get any retarded bill and get fu*ked by BSNL.

I think its under the 15days unlimited offer....after 15 days u will get 512UL

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I'm still not sure what kind of billing this BSNL folks do? For the First month I got a bill of Rs 1498 which I'm not sure why they charged so high? For the second month I get a bill of Rs 900. We have used the phone to make outgoing calls not that often. I thought for Rs 625 it will come max upto Rs 700 bill

sujoyp

Grand Master
@ajay
OK I can simplify ur query a bit...nowdays BSNL charges (security deposit or installation charges or advance monthly rental) in the 1st month bill itself which is would be specified in ur bill clearly

soo in ur 1st bill of 1498----- 625+50(modem rent)+xxx charges+service tax(12.5% of amount)+telephone rent+extra calls

In ur second bill 625+50+telephone rent+calls+12.5% service tax = 900

I hope u understand the complicated calculations:lol:

Note: I have assumed u have taken BSNL BB650UL as ur broadband plan..and modem is on rent:)

ajayritik

Technomancer
This is the split up according to BSNL for my first bill
625 Plan Deposit
500 Installation Landline
250 Modem Installation
500 Landline deposit
on this there was Rs 500 Waiver since I paid advance at time of taking connection.

I'm trying to get detailed bill for the both months but unable to do so. Tried registering online as well.

sujoyp

Grand Master
ok so u booked a landline along with broadband...then the bill is normal..

625 Plan Deposit...there is a one month advance payment for each plan
500 Installation Landline...landline installation charges r there
250 Modem Installation....since u took modem on rent its modem deposit
500 Landline deposit ...u get a landline phone..its security deposit

soo ur bill becomes 625+500+250+50+phone rental + 12%tax :???:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hey guys need help.
I recently discontinued Itemised Bill Statement. The BSNL guy was telling if we register to BSNL site we can check the calls made etc. Does anyone know about this?

R2K

In the Zone
how many days does it take to get the broadband connection after applying for it?
i already have a landline at home
What abt the modem they provide...? Does it have wifi capability?

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
My friend got modem in 3 days and connection got activated in 5 days:)

U can select the wifi enabled modem I think its rent is Rs.20 more then default one.

R2K

In the Zone
My friend got modem in 3 days and connection got activated in 5 days:)

U can select the wifi enabled modem I think its rent is Rs.20 more then default one.

wow...just 5 days? ...i thought it takes months to get it activated..
how much do u pay as modem rent....?

ajayritik

Technomancer
wow...just 5 days? ...i thought it takes months to get it activated..
how much do u pay as modem rent....?

I agree with you on this. When I first applied for the connection I was told I would get it in 5 days time but finally got everything set including BB only after a month.
But you never know with BSNL. It can really surprise you.

vaithy

In the zone
Availability of Modem determined the BB connection time.. It is ages that BSNL made centralised purchased using Tender.. Now a days purchases made only locally at piece meal method which is not sufficient.. Sometimes, they ask the diversion of surplus modem from nearby exchanges to give new connection to minimise delay..But at present modem ,dropwire stock is very minimal in almost whole of the India..
with regards,
vaithy

sujoyp

Grand Master
my freind really got BB connection in max 7 working days

if u rent ur modem then u will have to pay a modem deposit of Rs.500 in the next bill

Normal modem rent is Rs.50 and wifi modem costs Rs.80 per month

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Friends, I submitted application to change my dataone plan from Home 500 to ULF 900 Combo.
They said that the change would be effective from 1st Jan 2011.
This change disrupted service for about a week,i got the modem replaced(had utstar 300,now siemens c2110),also got new userid password.
IP also changed from 59.xx.xx.xx to 117.xxx.xxx.xx.

Now,i need to check my usage details at data.bsnl.in.

But where do i find out what my current dataone plan is? How do I confirm the change?

Help!

Ebest

Right off the assembly line
Can any one tell me how to reboot BSNL ADSL2+ CPE/IAD Type-I modem easily from the browser?

I am using BSNL ADSL2+ CPE/IAD modem
model no :AN-1020-20
and i need to reboot it quickly from the browser...For beetel modem i used 192.168.1.1/rebootinfo.cgi
But this is not working for BSNL....Some one help me with this....

Top Bottom