** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
drgrudge said:
How will you maintain ratio man? We have a 64k up line only. I myself got banned 3 times in 2 private torrent site coz I was not able to maintain the ratio. I can't even upload 75mb for every 700mb :|

If thats a question for me, here's the explanation.

I've two connections
1. Home500 (1 GB limit, 256 down 64 up, Happy Hours)
2. Business3000 (10 GB limit, 512 down 128 up, NO Happy Hours)

The business3000 plan is of my dads office and their average usage is about 1 GB. SO that leave a huge 9 GB for me.

In Happy Hours I use my Home500 for seeding+leeching
In Non-Happy hours I use Business3000 for seeding only. I usually download non-torrent stuff (and rarely leeches) at this time. Still my azureus ratio is 0.65 only. But i maintain a ratio > 0.75 in all private torrent trackers (bwtorrent, idesir, dctorrent etc). I dont care about my ratio in public torrent trackers.

And I myself got banned from bwtorrents once. It all happened in a flash. I hardly got a time to understant what happened. :shock:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ lol even i get that dialog box i just cancel it and select never install language pack.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
desertwind,
Okie.. nowadays I no longer bother about ratio in private trackers (except BwT), let them ban. I don't care. I'll create a new account or if it's invite only, then there are loads of other private trackers where I can leech.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
BSNL has got several technical and organizational problems, and the datacaps too. I'm sure BSNL is a crap ISP. But when it come's to speed, it is better than any other players in the field. It is offerring good speeds almost all the time.

But still, I've 25 reasons why BSNL sucks.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hey,
does any one know about change in plans which was expected after april.pls anyone it quite a while

mannu143

Broken In
problem

hi i have a Smart AX MT880 modem, the problem is that whenever there is a
fluctuation my modem trips breaking the link, and my download are stoped and broken.
i use elnova UPS and i have even tested other UPS also the problem is still there,

please help abpout this.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: problem

mannu143 said:
hi i have a Smart AX MT880 modem, the problem is that whenever there is a
fluctuation my modem trips breaking the link, and my download are stoped and broken.
i use elnova UPS and i have even tested other UPS also the problem is still there,

please help abpout this.

It happens most of the time in my case also but especially when the voltage is low and the relay in the UPS is actuated. I have also tried 3 different UPSs. I think the modem requires even lower transfer time than which is tolerated by the SMPS and the monitor.

V.Prem Kumar

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Seems that BSNL is not gonna get the new plan as yet..

Atleast I am happy that I got a new avatar!

Threads Merged

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
shahab: Initially it was me who was the target of BSNL guys. But I directed them to drgrudge, as he has more reasons ;)

Top Bottom