** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
You can change the plan free of cost, ie no charge for changing the plans.

Just contact your Local Telephone Exchange.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
gsmsikar said:
i have taken the dataone broadband connection on the 29th March 2006 , my plan is Plan Home 250, as i was not aware of the Happy Hours facility in the Home 500 plan , now i want to change my plan to Plan Home 500 , is that possible ?
if possible then what should i have to do ?

for taking the BB i have paid Rs 1771 according to the demand note...in which
500 is security of BB
500 is security of modem
500 is 2months advance rent of Plan 250
200 is 2months advance rent of modem
71 is service tax

i donno if i am able to get any free trial offer as the service is started in my area on the same day..

thanks and please let me know how to change the plan and am i eligible ?

I think you were eligible for the 2 months free scheme and they had inadvertently charged you. Try lodging a complaint.

V.Prem Kumar

jack// ani

In the zone
So guys....31 March finally arrived!! But now announcement of new tariff :( :( should I keep downloading in Happy Hours...

I'm getting worried, because afterwards they will say...didn't you read, tariff are subjected to change without prior information :( :shock: :? :eek:

jack// ani

In the zone
janitha said:
With the BB of Dataone, I am not able to use the Caler Line Identifier with the phone. Has anybody else a problem like that? I have tried both phone with Caller ID and a separate Caller ID unit.

V.Prem Kumar

Working fine for me!!!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
the tarriff on bsnl page has not changed yet , even if there is any change in plans , the official site is always updated late .

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm.. Tamil new year day falls on April 14th. They'll (BSNL) will annouce/implement schemes from that damn day.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Well it was also new year day yesterday in maharashtra and other parts in India , and i think BSNL is not going to consider regional new yr days to implement the new plans(if any). April 1 is the business new yr besides april fools day.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Hmm..

They annouced Dataone on Jan 14th (Pongal)... besdies Mr Dayanidhi Maran, our IT minister hails from Chennai and with elections coming up in Tamil Nadu, they'll annouce/implement that on Apr 14th. But what do I know more than you guys? I am just predicting the damn date.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Hmm.. the telephones in our area is not working :( No phone is working in our area.. they say it's major "cable (f*ing) fault"
So no Internet for 2 days :(

I have more than 350mb in my account which is yet to be used this month.. if the phone don't works, they it's gonna go waste. Today is Friday, I don't think they'll mend the line this weekend.
BSNL sucks. %!$^@%#& them...

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Well, I meant tomorrow being a saturday, they wont mend the lines. Typo man.. whatever be it.. I'll have to use the 350mb in some 11hours or it will go waste.

[Edit]
It's working now. It dint work for almost 41 hours earlier.

masterpartha

Right off the assembly line
man how do i copy the ping statistics from the cd prompt?
plz help
by the way it shows that on my dialup i have 1%loss :roll:

jack// ani

In the zone
drgrudge said:
Hmm.. Tamil new year day falls on April 14th. They'll (BSNL) will annouce/implement schemes from that damn day.

Really LOL....

BSNL is always a latecomer!!! Rant Rant Rant....... they suck!!

Vyasram

The pWnster
I wd sue them if they restrict the unlimited hrs tmorow and do not inform me abt that (atlest in their website)

din

Tribal Boy
This is the latest news :

BSNL extends free upgrade scheme to Broadband for dial up Internet users upto 30th April 2006

Nothing about new plans or change in existing plans

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

As I said earlier, they might annouce the plan in abt 10 days time..
*broadbandforum.in/BSNL_Unlimited_plans_within_10_days-t4559.html

Top Bottom