** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Oh! If this is not a technical error then I will switch back to 800 plan. It was just 2 months back I switched to 675 something plan though :(

amjath

Human Spambot
*broadbandforum.co/index.php?threads/86141/

It is confirmed, they gonna charge more. I already crossed more than 3.5 GB in 2 days. This is BS move from BSNL

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Today at :--> CRM , I placed a request(ticket) to change my existing BB HOME COMBO ULD999 Plan to BBG COMBO ULD1425 Plan, from 01-10-2014 onwards.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
A query,
From CRM I saw that total volume(UPLOAD + DOWNLOAD) from 01-09-2014 to 21-09-2014(Today) has come to 7838MB

FUP is at 8GB or 8192MB

That means if I cross the FUP limit,do I need to pay more??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As per BSNL website :---> *bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_high_speed.html
Nothing is mentioned about the increment in charges,except for the Odisha circle ,near the bottom end (Note : ) of the page

polupoka

In the zone
this is my connection speed.. tell me is there any uncertain thing? :x
*www.speedtest.net/result/3776833614.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/3776850783.png

also "BROADBAND PLAN "BBG Combo ULD 1445"(my plan) has been introduced on promotional basis for a period of 90 days w.e.f 01-09-2014."
-what does this mean???????

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
i saw ur plan, and u know what i feel , i feel like bomibing bsnl buildings , killing each and every employee there butcher them...............

Maybe you will go near the building but then CHICKEN OUT AFTERWARDS ...

BTW I have already download something like 7 GB in 2 days and have not got that pop up [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] was referring to . Whats going on ??

ithehappy

Human Spambot
u got modem from them, for me they told they have stopped renting modem and telephone device.............
The day I trashed their modem was back in early 2008. Since then they have never charged me for modem rental, other than two times (excluding this one), well I know they are robbers, so didn't mind paying them twice, but now it's simply unacceptable!

- - - Updated - - -

They told me to buy the modem/router myself as they have stopped giving modem here due to no stock.
Well I don't use their modem, never will! So is this some kind of rule that I have to pay rental even for my own purchased router?

Is their any customer care number where I can talk with some idiots? I have been calling 1500 and when I select to talk with an agent the call just hangs up after few seconds.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The day I trashed their modem was back in early 2008. Since then they have never charged me for modem rental, other than two times (excluding this one), well I know they are robbers, so didn't mind paying them twice, but now it's simply unacceptable!

- - - Updated - - -

Well I don't use their modem, never will! So is this some kind of rule that I have to pay rental even for my own purchased router?

Is their any customer care number where I can talk with some idiots? I have been calling 1500 and when I select to talk with an agent the call just hangs up after few seconds.

you need to visit the local exchange. 1500 doesn't works unless you register a complaint first and then try to talk with the CC guys.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
you need to visit the local exchange. 1500 doesn't works unless you register a complaint first and then try to talk with the CC guys.
Thanks. Well I didn't know that. Not going to their office even if I have the time. Will call the local office tomorrow.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
A query,
From CRM I saw that total volume(UPLOAD + DOWNLOAD) from 01-09-2014 to 21-09-2014(Today) has come to 7838MB

FUP is at 8GB or 8192MB

That means if I cross the FUP limit,do I need to pay more??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As per BSNL website :---> *bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_high_speed.html
Nothing is mentioned about the increment in charges,except for the Odisha circle ,near the bottom end (Note : ) of the page

Refer to this :
*broadbandforum.co/posts/842581/

and as per the source yes, they are going to charge more.

Top Bottom