** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Thanks @whitestar_999 ,adjusted the MTU value correctly to 1460,and also adjusted in router afterwards.
You genius Friend,whitestar, now I can successfully open TP-Link site.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yup...Both links share the same method
Did you perform the functions?

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
1 more question when will i get fub back is it 1st of month

yes..

But there is a trick which worked for me. If you dont pay the bill, they disconnect the broadband. Go to the BSNL exchange and pay the bill [for fast process], when your internet returns you will get FUP resetted.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
yes..

But there is a trick which worked for me. If you dont pay the bill, they disconnect the broadband. Go to the BSNL exchange and pay the bill [for fast process], when your internet returns you will get FUP resetted.
My SNR Margin is low, where should i complain.

amjath

Human Spambot
BSNL Broadband Unlimited Plan ULD800 Charges Increased for Chennai Users | BSNL TeleServices | New Broadband Plans | Mobile Plans | Telecom Courses

Goodbye BSNL

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I want to switch to BSNL broadband as Tikona's service has really deteriorated. Have looked at BSNL plans,saw these new ones:
*bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/new_BB_unlimited.html

but its written "on promotional basis"! are these for new subscribers also?

amjath

Human Spambot
I want to switch to tata DoCoMo wired broadband. So if I don't pay bill for BSNL and don't want to disconnect. Will I get next bill with same due amount or will they charge me more.

rj27

Net Addict
Will be charged more as the monthly plan rental will be added to amount due every month unless you place request for disconnection.

Top Bottom