** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

din

Tribal Boy
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Open your browser, type *192.168.1.1

Press enter. Page should be shown unless the IP is different or modem config is all diff (less chance)

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

Configure the TCP/IP setting of the LAN card of your PC and include the following details

IP : 192.168.1.10
Subnet mask : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway : 192.168.1.1 (for LAN connectivity)
192.168.1.2 (for USB connectivity)

Now try typing in 192.168.1.1 (if connected by LAN) or 192.168.1.2 (if connected by USB) on the browser address bar.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

I was able to access when I put IP 1923.168.1.2 Subnet mask and other setts as given by u.

Check the attached file

din

Tribal Boy

Thats the ADSL max speed and not the speed hes getting I think ?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

^^no you think wrong,he's actually getting 8mbps down and 500kbps up thats why his connection is not very stable.Now start crying like me.

din

Tribal Boy

WOW, if its so, yes I am also jelous of him !!!

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

Just because his router displays 8mbps downstream doesnt necessarily mean that he is enjoying 8 mbps. It shows his router is synching with the exchange at 8 mbps. If fellow digitians are interested, i shall post a screenie of my neighbor's modem, his modem syncs at 11 mbps and he is on Dataone :)

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

Guys Average download speed I get is like 200kbps [Actual in case of big files] but smaller files like 1-2 MB download as soon as I click on it.

Anyways my Prob is why Dataone link drops so often? Is it a line problem or something else?

din

Tribal Boy

@Tech_Wiz

Your SNR or 1.9 seems too low and I think that causes the disconnection. But I am not sure, I am also new to dataone, so some other experts may be able to tell you more .

May be Cyrus or Ricky has more ideas on this ?

go4saket

As in Plan 250, we are charges 250 for Broadband+Monthly telephone tariff+Tax, what are the charges in Home Combo 500C Plan. As per my understanding, it should be only 500(Broadband charge)+Tax. There shouldn't be any monthly telephone tariff in this.

Is my understanding correct?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

go4saket said:
As in Plan 250, we are charges 250 for Broadband+Monthly telephone tariff+Tax, what are the charges in Home Combo 500C Plan. As per my understanding, it should be only 500(Broadband charge)+Tax. There shouldn't be any monthly telephone tariff in this.

Is my understanding correct?
yeah, but the download/upload limit is 1.5gb & you get 175free calls, but the catch is its only available to new customers, atleast In my area*farm3.static.flickr.com/2198/2106529227_846a4d8d61_o.png

din

Tribal Boy

Tech_Wiz said:
Whats ideal SNR range?
Experts says 10 or more. But mine is 6 or 7. Also, ask Ricky / Cyrus as they know it more.

go4saket

Is that so... Thats bad... Although any such thing isn't mentioned in their scheme... Let me find out...

sagardani

Lost in LOST
Not able to check usage!!!!

I got Home500 plan 4 days ago. Since then Im trying but Im not able to check usage. It says id does not exist!!!! WTF is that?? pls help someone.....

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

Call Exchange ask for yourPortal ID.

btw my SNR is always 1.6 to 2.5. ****ing BSNL people havent yet arrived for checking the line. 3 days now. **** this @@

din

Tribal Boy

@sagardani

Contact SDE in your exchange. May be they didn't set it correctly.

@Tech_Wiz

Same as above ! I mean contact SDE for conducting line test. Go there directly and meet the officials. That helps in most cases.

praka123

left this forum longback

im with snr u/l:19db and d/l:29db. and line attenuation also OK..but am facing low speeds esp after bsnl is giving lot of connections these days :evil: I hope bsnl will increase the b/w for accomodating all these users.

Top Bottom