** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

hello friends.
kisi ko BSNL 8 Mbps and unlimited 2 Mbps ke baare mein koi aur news mili ??
december suru ho gaya hai..*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/14.gif

aur yeh kya hai??
test 8mb *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif
*img407.imageshack.us/img407/4087/bsnlcv8.gif

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

s18000rpm said:
which home plan has the fastest d/l & u/l speeds?

:D
all belong to same cult:p
no difference:|

praka123 said:
guys...i read in bsnl orkut community that new dataone connections are alloted with static ip's!and someone there posted that due to account hacking etc from 2008 onwards they will change current dataone users too to static ip :oops: OMG!I dont want this to happen!!dynamic IP is better for me. :(
if they increase speed on 2008,thats good,still this static ip thing :( only pvt torrent tracker users will benefit i think. :-|
really good news
i am happy, i always wanted a static ip:)
but bad news for all those RS users:p
their time has come:D

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback

^and this news is not yet confirmed :) that gives some hope for me :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

does the WiFi modem come wit LAN connector too?

soon i'm getting a laptop (wit in-built wifi), but my PC doesnt hav the wifi card.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

s18000rpm said:
does the WiFi modem come wit LAN connector too?

soon i'm getting a laptop (wit in-built wifi), but my PC doesnt hav the wifi card.

Yes, it has 4 LAN ports.

INS-ANI

In the zone

i guess while
waitng fr
bsnl,my comp wil bcm outdatd.i wil rely on a nearby cafe ownr,2mbps,unlmtd,400bks.wat else u need

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

INS-ANI said:
i guess while
waitng fr
bsnl,my comp wil bcm outdatd.i wil rely on a nearby cafe ownr,2mbps,unlmtd,400bks.wat else u need

True true true ?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

I am having a strange problem.My connection suddenly looses sync and my output power for downstream decreases from 19.8 DBm to 7.8 DBm.My SNR then drops to 6 DB from 18DB and suddenly after sometime i loose the link which just blinks and never comes.
Can anyone give me any idea of contacts of NIB in my area.

Edit : NIB is currently testing lines in my area with different modulations and speeds.I just checked my modem page and witnessed the automatic changes in modulation from ADSL2+ to G.DMT interleave with speed varing from 300kbps to 8064kbps.

Last edited:

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

Harvik780 said:
I am having a strange problem.My connection suddenly looses sync and my output power for downstream decreases from 19.8 DBm to 7.8 DBm.My SNR then drops to 6 DB from 18DB and suddenly after sometime i loose the link which just blinks and never comes.
Can anyone give me any idea of contacts of NIB in my area.

Edit : NIB is currently testing lines in my area with different modulations and speeds.I just checked my modem page and witnessed the automatic changes in modulation from ADSL2+ to G.DMT interleave with speed varing from 300kbps to 8064kbps.

I told you @harvik, just wait for some more time till they finish all the testing and trials and stop breaking your head over these marginal SNR changes till something is finalised.

janitha

Wise Old Owl

"NIB is currently testing lines in my area with different modulations and speeds."

Boston,Newyork?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

Today, BSNL has given advertisement about 8mbps Business plans in The Times of India (Delhi) on Page 32.
They have not mentioned anything about Home Plans and I even called their Customer Care at 1800 424 1600 and inquired about Home Plans, they said that there is no update yet.

Here are the details of 8mbps Business Plans.

Business 2000, 256kbps to 8mbps, Rs. 2000, 12gb limit, 70p per additional MB
Business 4000, 1mbps to 8mbps, Rs. 4000, 27gb limit, 50p per additional MB
Business 15000 2mbps to 8mbps, Rs. 15000, 125gb limit, 40p per additional MB

They don't have any Night Unlimited sort of thing in these plans and their Website is still not updated with this new Tariff.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

Even Since I moved to new place I am getting the "678" Remote Comp not responding error. Its 2-3 days now. wtf!!!!!!!

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

My brother just got his user name and password.And he cannot login to BSNL portal(the new one)cause BSNL babus did not create his ID.
Now i know how much i try it'll never be created.
BSNL KI JAI ho.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Today I got a call from BSNL that they are going to give my connection this week. Previously i thought i will tell them NO (because they took hell lot of time ) as using the Reliance WiMax.. but after a horrible experience with them i thought that lets try BSNL also.
But after a 5 month wait today they are telling they cant give me Type4 modem but only Type1 modem. They told they will change it after 15 days.. What should i do? Will they really change else it will be use less for me as i want WiFi!

I finally got my Dataone connection....

but I came to know of it not from BSNL but from some guy from D-Link company! He offered to set-up the D-Link modem (cost quoted Rs. 1900) at my home.....I asked what about username/password from BSNL???

He replied that for testing the modem he will give a temporary username/password. Then he would give the number for BSNL which I should call and ask for my username/password.

He also dropped a hint that he was connected to BSNL in some way.

Sine I'm in a small town BSNL service is pathetic, and I know from friends that they don't supply the modem for broadband connections, so should I go for this D-link thing??

Top Bottom