Overheating problems

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Nithu - try Everest Ultimate Edition and see if it can show the temps correctly and another weird thing I noticed in your pic is HWmonitor is not showing your GPU temp ie 7800GTX or you are using the mobos IGP ?

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
@Sam.Shab
okay, i'll try that.

@rajan1311
yeah, maybe.

@topgear
okay, i'll try.
sorry, i'm not using my old 7800GTX graphics card. I need to remove the name from my signature.

this is what i got in Everest Ultimate Edition.

*img28.imageshack.us/img28/7162/captureltx.th.jpg

Same result...

Last edited:

saly

Right off the assembly line
I have Dell Laptop Latitude c840 problem which can detailed as following:-

when I pressed power button all three lamps light ON for a bout 3 to 4 seconds and then get back to OFF state and nothing happen, the laptop still not operating.
Is this POST or Overheating Problem?
Plz Help cuz I am in Hurry to finish this.

tnx

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
One thing is not good after adding Corsair VX45W PSU at my system.
My CPU avg. temp goes to near 60C from avg. 52C.....:(

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
How can temperatures increase after changing the PSU.

Also, man, for christ's sake, update your signature. Your query looks so damn vague...! Sad, when you are on old member here. Really sad. Or mention what your system holds.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I thing this cos of the new PSU got 120mm intake fan but old Zebronics PSU have 80mm exhaust fan locate at outside of case.
I think I should clean my clean my Bijli case first and confirm about that.
Generally I clean my case after 4-6 months later.....

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Hey guys... wanted to ask one question.. I want to buy a new case fan for CM elite 430. It should have blue LED lighting( as my side panel is transparent), along with decent airflow . Is there any specific model frm CM that you know of ? I was thinking about this one as a case fan
Coolermaster 90 CFM Blue LED Silent
(Coolermaster 90 CFM Blue LED Silent). But it says its for cpu cooler ... Let me know your views about this if I were to install this as a case fan at rear(exhaust or n side panel as intake)..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that fan is not for CPU cooler only :

read it right :

3. Recommended for Hyper 212, Hyper Z600, Geminii S, COSMOS and COSMOS S

the cosmos and cosmos S are two of the cabinets from CM.

you can use this fan with any cabinet which supports 120mm fan mounting and rest assured I'm using this fan with the same cabby you are using.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
^^ that fan is not for CPU cooler only :

read it right :

the cosmos and cosmos S are two of the cabinets from CM.

you can use this fan with any cabinet which supports 120mm fan mounting and rest assured I'm using this fan with the same cabby you are using.

Thanks, I dint know that they are cabinets .

sukesh1090

Adam young
please can any one tell me until what temperature intel pentium dual processor can withstand the heat during 100% cpu usage.thank you.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
please can any one tell me until what temperature intel pentium dual processor can withstand the heat during 100% cpu usage.thank you.

Tell me the Model number ??

there is known is OPERATING TEMPERATURE limit which tells u maximum Cpu temp

Type ur model number in google in the spec's u ll see operating temp :!:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Tjmax is 100c ( cpu core temp ) and Tcase ( cpu heat spreader temp ) temp is 74c.

The tjmax should never cross 75c and the Tcase 70c.

sukesh1090

Adam young
what is tcase.i used speed fan software to check my system temperature and it showed cpu temp around 42-43C at 0%cpu and it goes to70-72C at the time of playing games and at idle mb temperature will be around 37-38C.is it normal?

sukesh1090

Adam young
i need some overclocking help.up to what extent i can overclock my intel pentium dual core E5500 processor.as default its speed is 2.8GHz.can i increase its speed to about 3.4-3.5GHz?

tkin

Back to school!!
i need some overclocking help.up to what extent i can overclock my intel pentium dual core E5500 processor.as default its speed is 2.8GHz.can i increase its speed to about 3.4-3.5GHz?
Yes but for that you need a good CPU cooler, also you need to have a motherboard that support oc, intel mobos do not support oc(except a few really high end models).

So tell us your mobo model and smps make and then we can suggest something.

Top Bottom