Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
I still cant believe I'm playing this on Intel 64 MB GPU (cant even call that)
Just found Porsche.... and the creeping set destination hit NUM 6 :-D

RBX

In the zone
Didn't like the game at first with too many 'crashed' scenes but races are way better, enough to let me stay hooked.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The game has optimisation problems. Usually it's running on ~55 but just after a cut scene it goes down to 30. Then I have to go to desktop and refresh 2/3 times, then it comes back near 60. Another thing, if I minimize the game and do some basic works the pc stutters like pre Pentium processors! Never seen something like this!
Oh, I still haven't found the Veyron. Is it there in any jackspot or only defeating MW 3 is the option?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, finished. I don't know what should I say about this game. One time it's dumb, next time it's good. Just trying to point out some good and bad things.

Dumb things:
● Whoever had the idea of bringing those crashed scenes is a dumb person. Each scene lasts for about 3-4 seconds and they happen so often that at the end of the game you might see that you've seen at least an hour of them!
● What was the point of a horn in a car? Do they know what's its purpose? The dumbest traffic in the whole world is there in this very game.
● Why on earth they had to increase the music when you hit Nitro?
● I'm racing against a Veyron with a Gallarado, and a car which can go 25% faster than me couldn't defeat me. Good lord. The first time in my life I finished the final race at first try. After getting the Veyron everything is a walk in the park.
● Easiest MW/NFS I've ever played. Done in less than 9 hours, yet I wasted at least 40-45 mins roaming in the city.
● They should provide a sunglasses with the retail copy.
● Those noob cops? They shouldn't flatter themselves.
● Checkpoints? Lol! And wasn't there any darker colour available for using in the gps map?
● This game is meant for PC ( I mean the PC version )and there is a thing called Mice, which we can use!
● Two camera angles? Hmm :eek:
● I'm an illegal racer, driving a money sucking car, against the cops, trying to be the most wanted, and I don't get to use any spikes? Lol.
● Even the most costliest Flash is not as bright as this game's Speed Cam.
● As I mentioned before, at least my rig it had optimisation issues.

GOOD things:
● Races. They were very very good. The tracks were good, you'd find little excitement in them.
● Graphics were good.
● Cars, lots of good cars. I like the jackspots too.
● Sound effects. I like the engine roaring sounds. Inside the tunnels sounds were near perfect.

Now as racing should be the main objective in a racing game, well this one did cut it. But as there are many cons, I'm giving it a 5.5/10, a good racing game with below average stuffs.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I almost crashed everytime the notifications popped up in the biggest fonts in the middle of screen.

Sound track is boring too. Best was in original mostwanted. Maybe they should have used it for greater appeal or atleast provided an option to switch to pc library.

Got this for mobile. Timepass @50 but soundtracks suck.

RBX

In the zone
I almost crashed everytime the notifications popped up in the biggest fonts in the middle of screen.
Yes, really annoying. You can get past the crashed screen with great driving but heat level increased/decreased messages right in the middle of screen are unavoidable. I wish there was some mod to shift these messages to a corner.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
40% off at game4u, weekend offer ;)

Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games, PS3 Games, Xbox 360 Games in India | Buy PSP Games | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |Need for Speed Most Wanted

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Okay, finished. I don't know what should I say about this game. One time it's dumb, next time it's good. Just trying to point out some good and bad things.

I started playing the game today. You are right on with that review.
The only thing that is different for me is that I'm really finding it difficult not to finish last, may be because I don't play a lot of racing games.
I hate that there is no cockpit camera, After NFS Shift every game needs to have that. It was the best thing in that game.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ah, just try once more. I guess luck was with me on the final race :p
And yeah, as I said, only two camera views is dumb.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
finished this game today enjoyed a lot and won the 3rd 2nd and 1st most wanted race in first try that was a piece of pie :D but has anyone won the hard races ?? especially those speed target races ??

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Any one feel the speedometer is broken ? Feels like it shows twice the actual speed. Even when I'm going dead slow the speed show above 60 kmph

ithehappy

Human Spambot
finished this game today enjoyed a lot and won the 3rd 2nd and 1st most wanted race in first try that was a piece of pie :D but has anyone won the hard races ?? especially those speed target races ??
I've never won a single speed limit race. I gave up on them.
Any one feel the speedometer is broken ? Feels like it shows twice the actual speed. Even when I'm going dead slow the speed show above 60 kmph
No.

Gollum

Collector
Exactly how do i know that I have finished the game?? PS3
currently i am most wanted in offline
online I am rank 47, waiting for rank 49 to me mine so that I can get nissan GT-R.....yeah, online is the real mostwanted burnout but You need to play with a lot of noobs who will take you down for fun.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If PS3 version's gameplay is same as PC then it's finished when you beat the MW 1 racer and see the credits roll.

gameranand

Living to Play
Exactly how do i know that I have finished the game?? PS3
currently i am most wanted in offline
online I am rank 47, waiting for rank 49 to me mine so that I can get nissan GT-R.....yeah, online is the real mostwanted burnout but You need to play with a lot of noobs who will take you down for fun.

You have completed the game. :)

Top Bottom