Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

Gollum

Collector
I haven't played burnout series yet, did I miss anything

Actually only one game is for PC and yes its worth playing. Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box. :)

NFS most wanted 2012 is just burnout in online mode. No cops online and its a free crash fest there. One moment you are happily driving and the next ....boom... some crackpot just slammed into your car and took you down.

amjath

Human Spambot
NFS most wanted 2012 is just burnout in online mode. No cops online and its a free crash fest there. One moment you are happily driving and the next ....boom... some crackpot just slammed into your car and took you down.

Sounds good :D just 599 :cool:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am stucking in a black screen when I start Most wanted. Nothing happens. If I press enter or escc, it exits to desktop.. Help guys..

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
I feel bad for PC users. Have you bought the game already? If so call EA.
If not then use google :)

Feel bad for the console gamers, it looks like poop, worse than the wii u version :p
and btw, no pc game is without glitches ;)

I am stucking in a black screen when I start Most wanted. Nothing happens. If I press enter or escc, it exits to desktop.. Help guys..

Patched the game yet? and try re-installing Origin.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I feel bad for PC users. Have you bought the game already? If so call EA.
If not then use google :)

Yeah.. its original version, got free with Simcity..
And this is the problem .. no appropriate answers in google. When this game released i downloaded the *ahem* version, and that worked perfectly. But now see.. how i am suffering for using original game.

Feel bad for the console gamers, it looks like poop, worse than the wii u version :p

Downloaded from origin..

Gollum

Collector

really? I didn't know that. what are the differences?:shock:
I was getting sick of the lag on my crap computer so I went for the PS3 version of the game. Now I can play it in full HD without any lag. But since you say it looks bad on console could you post some screenshots or major differences :)

that will be like open heart surgery.. I have 45 GB in Origin folder.. :-|

I hear u bro. EA has gone an@l with pc versions of games. IMO just call EA [I don't even know if that's an option in India]
This is the major reason I left PC gaming. You have to spend more time to get the game installed and then suffer with the glitches or worse, not be able to even run the game :(

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
really? I didn't know that. what are the differences?:shock:
I was getting sick of the lag on my crap computer so I went for the PS3 version of the game. Now I can play it in full HD without any lag. But since you say it looks bad on console could you post some screenshots or major differences :)

full hd on consoles...you're joking right? :p
You could have played a bit with the graphics settings, i was running the game at 60fps most of the time.

Gollum

Collector
full hd on consoles...you're joking right? :p
You could have played a bit with the graphics settings, i was running the game at 60fps most of the time.
I'm not joking when I say full HD on PS3. yes the game runs at full HD but I can't tell the FPS as there is no way to measure that.

Its true that some games are only 720p but NFS most wanted is 1080p for PS3

let me share the specs of two of my games for comparison
I think these games run at 50FPS as it says PAL at the back.

NFS most wanted
*imageshack.us/a/img545/6961/img20130401105826.jpg

Tekken tag t 2
*imageshack.us/a/img607/539/img20130401110106.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom