Musicians Corner V1: Cover Band Edition

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Bought Yamaha F310. Now how to tune it??
Congrats.

Try Pitch lab android tuner from Google play.
Pics pls

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats..enjoy your guitar till you get bored of not knowing what to do with it.
There won't be a time like that because there are lots and lots of things to learn about guitar and music,and if you feel something is stopping you,then its frustration and laziness.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys, to all the talented musicians here, i want to urge that please keep uploading your new musical conquests in youtube. Not only does it give us the other forum members a chance to appreciate digit musicians' talent, but also you are building a mini legacy as well - You will be able to show off this to your friends/family / grandkids when you get older :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hey guys, to all the talented musicians here, i want to urge that please keep uploading your new musical conquests in youtube. Not only does it give us the other forum members a chance to appreciate digit musicians' talent, but also you are building a mini legacy as well - You will be able to show off this to your friends/family / grandkids when you get older :D

For once I agree with that :lol:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. Tony Iommi uses an Ironheart amp head.

The CUB 12R is a full tube amp and has an fx-loop. Its not a good amp for heavy distortion but the cleans are very good.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^You do need to place batteries in it. So technically it's an electronic guitar :lol:

This reminds of Mithun Da's movie I am a disco dancer where he was supposed to get electrocuted by electric guitar.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys can you tell me where I can get Harmonica tabs for this song ? It's just so rife with emotions. Which key harmonica is he playing on ?

[YOUTUBE]r5lBcdNLiJk[/YOUTUBE]

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys can you tell me where I can get Harmonica tabs for this song ? It's just so rife with emotions. Which key harmonica is he playing on ?

[YOUTUBE]r5lBcdNLiJk[/YOUTUBE]

i think this is the best movie i have ever watched. its a surreal, dreamy experience and the music has been blessed with divine grace.

Top Bottom