Musicians Corner V1: Cover Band Edition

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ The Classic

So I recently purchased Key in G Hohner Special 20.

Why is it so hard to blow compared to Key in C Hohner Special 20 ?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Tell me, when you connect your guitar, does it autoselect the right effect to apply to the guitar for the song? Like if I want to play Satch Boogie, do I have to put the right effects into my effects processor, or does RockSmith add effects so that I don't need an effects processor?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes. It will choose the effects, cabinet and amp according to the song. There is a session mode where you can choose your own as well.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
All you have to do is to connect the cable to the USB.

Another trick I found out is that the RealTone cable can be used with POD Farm and you can use those effects too. Haven't been able to record with it though.

Gollum

Collector
Tell me, when you connect your guitar, does it autoselect the right effect to apply to the guitar for the song? Like if I want to play Satch Boogie, do I have to put the right effects into my effects processor, or does RockSmith add effects so that I don't need an effects processor?

PC version sucks, its full of bugs. Tones drop to bare bone clean tone in th emiddle of the songs and spoil the whole experience.
I raised a ticket with ubisoft but the *******s can't even fix it.
I'm sticking to the PS3 for now as its got no bugs at all.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
PC version sucks, its full of bugs. Tones drop to bare bone clean tone in th emiddle of the songs and spoil the whole experience.
I raised a ticket with ubisoft but the *******s can't even fix it.
I'm sticking to the PS3 for now as its got no bugs at all.

I haven't faced anything like that at all. I have some lag but that's fixed by the settings Ubisoft provided.

Gollum

Collector
I haven't faced anything like that at all. I have some lag but that's fixed by the settings Ubisoft provided.

i am asuming that you havent played it enough given the issue with your guitar.
i will be donating my cable and game to my cousin.
i will keep using my ps3 for it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Good song to begin practicing with Harmonica

[YOUTUBE]7fXaC07X5M8[/YOUTUBE]

Gollum

Collector
Good playing. I'd suggest holding the guitar flat against your body instead of tilting it as it would be while you're standing.

Thanks,
I'm holding the guitar this way because I am sitting with my legs crossed. The guitar automatically shifts.
I'll be buying a strap this month end, Will be practicing while standing.

Top Bottom