Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

goobimama

 Macboy
300, the meeting of spartans should be watched with my brother. I tell you, that guy can really make that movie seem like a 10/10! He's 28 with the brains of an 8 year old so you can guess just about how much 'fun' he had with this movie.

I'm sure if the movie was watched without the guy we would have had just 10% of those laughs...

Moral of the story: It's a dicey situation. It could be a really funny movie for you, or a really lame one. (My second brother put it off after fifteen minutes)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
300, the meeting of spartans should be watched with my brother. I tell you, that guy can really make that movie seem like a 10/10! He's 28 with the brains of an 8 year old so you can guess just about how much 'fun' he had with this movie.

I'm sure if the movie was watched without the guy we would have had just 10% of those laughs...

Moral of the story: It's a dicey situation. It could be a really funny movie for you, or a really lame one. (My second brother put it off after fifteen minutes)
Exactly my point.I didn't mean it funny as in an oscar winning comic movie but just for casual gag thats ok.It was not as bad as Date movie or Epic which were downright pathetic.But this seemed like fairly decent.I watched it with my brother & we were both laughing our asses off.Especially all those Leonidas spoofs.Ahoo! :D

^^^^ this is not the place to ask .read forum rules. no piracy here. you would be banned otherwise.

Cannibal movies :
1. cannibal holocaust (dont watch it ,...itz very explicit)
2. Antropophagus beast (italy)
3. cannibal ferox( explicit content)
4. the silence of the lambs(two scenes not clean)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok coming back to the topic...Guys anybody seen The Air I Breathe
its in my "to watch" list along with Rails and Ties, damn only if i could get more time to settle things :/

^^^^ this is not the place to ask .read forum rules. no piracy here. you would be banned otherwise.

Cannibal movies :
1. cannibal holocaust (dont watch it ,...itz very explicit)
2. Antropophagus beast (italy)
3. cannibal ferox( explicit content)
4. the silence of the lambs(two scenes not clean)
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Btw at what age u saw these movies ?

hai guys where to dowmload movies
you shouldn't be alive on web :D

Last edited:
they r going to show kill bill 1 on bindass movies. i dont expext uncut content but will they show even r -rated content .I mean is it allowed by censor board?

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^dude, Its awesome...according to me, it deserved the oscars more than The Departed last year

Boiler Room....nice movie...worth a watch

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I also liked Blood Diamond more than I liked The Departed. The ending of Blood Diamond was amazing and I lost all the interest for Diamonds.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
well The departed was actually not new story wise thats why it looks ordinary compared to blood diamond but performance-wise I like the departed better.

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh noooooo! I wasted my time, for God alone knows what reason, on a stupid romatic movie, "Then she found me". I don't even know how it got on my hard drive (cause it wasn't even HD). It was a totally pointless movie. Noooo!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Just saw Cast Away. In HD this time! Must watch movie and watch in HD only.

The ultimate Drama/Adventure movie that you'll want to see. The man, Robert Zemekis is one of my fav. directors. Why he made shitty movies like Beowulf is still a mystery to me.

9.5/10

Good to see that the 8 GB is well spent. :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Today saw 2 movies :
1.) Liar Liar : Man I was laughing even after 1 hour of completing the movie.. too awesome... The acting of Jim Carry is outstanding in it...

2.) Stardust : A Fantasy-Romance, not my genre of choice... But believe me this movie rocks.. The special effects are so real looking (I recommend watching it in HD).. they never seemed like unreal. The theme of movie is Love.... "A boy goes on adventures jouney beyond a wall to prove his love to a girl where a fantasy world awaits him, but there are witches and prince who seeks the same thing he seeks. And then he finds what true love means. True love is unconditional,uncontrollable and worth dying for- Can he save his love... Watch this movie to know".

A must watch no matter you are into Romance genre or not. Its also a fantasy + full of special effects movie.

I did a review on my blog.. You can check it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom