Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
It's raining live actionz. For those who like anime, may remember Samurai X/ Rurouni Kenshin from few years back.

Rurouni Kenshin

Quite good of an live action adaptation, the story & characters have been twisted for the sake of packing it into one film, the action sequences are still classy and screenplay is awesome. But I think some characters are not exactly like what I had expected them to be - well, there again, who says real life people look like anime charters ?

Apart from a few unnecessary sequences and strange story tweaks, this movie is very good, next to awesome to be precise.

So, 7.5 -8/10 from my side, for all the above and having a story of it's own.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Flight - Lengthy movie but didnt find it boring. Denzyl Washington has excellently portrayed a character of an alcoholic in denial. Probably released the movie keeping Oscar in mind but I dont think the performance is oscar worthy. By the way Kelly Reilly was good. Nice to see her after long time.

abhidev

Human Spambot
You know something, indecently I watched this movie Finding Nemo in Hindi and was blown of it, with the level of quality Hindi dubbing and humour that was there in it was top class. and I did start to give these Hindi Dubbed animated movies a chance. There in I watched The incredible, Monster House, Planet 51 and couple of other and enjoyed all these as much as I did for English version, infact I with conviction can say, Finding Nemo for me was even better in Hindi than in English.

I liked 'Prince of Persia' in Hindi...was dubbed very well but sadly the movie wasn't that good.

Hrishi

Finally Manged to See the movie "Fight Club" , although a little late but nonetheless. No Wonder why its one of th best movies. Totally awesome.

Can somebody recommend some good inspirational/suffering based movies , no matter Bollywood or Hollywood or Korean. Just looking for some real life situation movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Can somebody recommend some good inspirational/suffering based movies , no matter Bollywood or Hollywood or Korean. Just looking for some real life situation movie.
The Marathon
Chak de India
Goal (English)
Remember the titans
A beautiful mind
Hoosiers
etc...

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
You know something, indecently I watched this movie Finding Nemo in Hindi and was blown of it, with the level of quality Hindi dubbing and humour that was there in it was top class. and I did start to give these Hindi Dubbed animated movies a chance. There in I watched The incredible, Monster House, Planet 51 and couple of other and enjoyed all these as much as I did for English version, infact I with conviction can say, Finding Nemo for me was even better in Hindi than in English.

each man to his tastes :) peace. :peace:

quan chi

mortal kombat
Yep and add The mask too.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bubblegum available in YouTube showhouse.
Watch it here
Bubblegum - YouTube

Bubblegum available in YouTube showhouse.
Watch it here
*www.youtube.com/movie/bubblegum

Top Bottom