Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

y2karthik

Broken In
Taken 2 - 6/10,No way near the first one.

Prometheus - 6/10,more like a video game.

Machine gun preacher - 7/10,got bored towards the end.

pratyush997

Inactive
^ Till last 5 mins of the movie I wasn't sure who is in whose side :D
Though really cool movie!
Not better than Project X *If you know what I mean* :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Woah! Now they have The Dictator in Hindi and Tamil!!! Maybe Faun can watch and tell us the experience.
I want to watch Slither in Hindi but damn thing. Though, The Dictator doesn't sound as bad but I didn't like this movie in English. Same old cliched performance.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ Till last 5 mins of the movie I wasn't sure who is in whose side :D
Though really cool movie!
Not better than Project X *If you know what I mean* :D

Borat and The Dictator are waaaaay better than Bruno. Bruno is sarcastic, but did not tickle the funny bone and overtly vulgar.

and Project X..... maaaan.. i thought it would be a general run of the mill movie. Definitely more epic than American Pie and Hangover 1n2.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Possession (2012) - Slow but quite spooky, especially the atmosphere created. People on imdb found it a bit slow but I found it decent enough. Good movie for horror fans.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Zero Dark Thirty - Having read a couple of books and watched a documentary on a similar subject, the movie wasn't a surprise for me. But I liked the build up of the story leading to the climax. The climax however wasn't so impressive. Leaves too many queries to be debated on an already controversial subject.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Just watched Sinister. 8/10 from me coz of the fear factor.
Its scary like hell. Just watch it alone in a dark room. You have to be completely alone in a room to enjoy this movie fully.
One of the scariest movies out there.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Zero Dark Thirty - Having read a couple of books and watched a documentary on a similar subject, the movie wasn't a surprise for me. But I liked the build up of the story leading to the climax. The climax however wasn't so impressive. Leaves too many queries to be debated on an already controversial subject.

please share the names..

R2K

In the Zone
The Cabin in the Woods (2011)
I don't know if it was meant to be a horror movie or a comedy movie. But definitely worth the time.

Top Bottom