Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

blackpearl

The Devil
Suggest me some good movies based on real life, history etc.

Watched The Downfall few days ago on Zee Studio. It's about the last days of Hitler. Very good movie. I actually felt sorry for him.
I've just downloaded "Letters from Iwo Jima". Will watch it tomorrow.

Give me some more names please.

legolas

Padawan
Suggest me some good movies based on real life, history etc.

Watched The Downfall few days ago on Zee Studio. It's about the last days of Hitler. Very good movie. I actually felt sorry for him.
I've just downloaded "Letters from Iwo Jima". Will watch it tomorrow.

Give me some more names please.
I don't know if this suits you. If you like war movies, see Enemy at the gates Its about the sniper, Vassili Zaitsev... Its a stunner about the life of one of the greatest snipers of all times.. who has claimed around 242 verified deaths it seems, including 11 snipers! :D
This movie is about two snipers trying to outwit the other... Awesome!!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
saw final destination 2 in bindass movies(sun dth) in Hindi- worth watching :) can understand better in hindi haha! :))

somewhere remembers me duel.
Bindaas and Bindaas Movies show all movies edited versions. They don't show the whole movie. There were many excellent scenes missing in FD1 and 2 on both channels. ;)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Watched V for Vendetta in High Def.
Outstanding quality is the only word which I can think of to describe the video and audio quality. ;)

legolas

Padawan
:D HD and blueray will obviously deliver the best of audio and video :D So, about the movie... I wouldn't say the movie is bad... Can watch once... (V for Vendetta)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched these movies & advices others to do so...
Movie: The God must be crazy 1,2
Genre: Serious Comedy :)
+1 for part 2, pure natural comedy with a view of wildlife :D

Apocalypto (My Rating: 8.1/10) (This is my forest am the Jaguar Paw, u will be glued to the screen till the end)

Juno (My Rating:7.6/10) (Nothing mush to think over except that teen pregnancy is not unprepossessing, felt like yet another teen cliche )

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Apocalypto (My Rating: 8.1/10) (This is my forest am the Jaguar Paw, u will be glued to the screen till the end

Am I the only one who hated this movie???

Just Finished The Italian Job(My Rating: 6.5/10),Will be watching One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest and The Usual Suspects today.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36a.gif

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
9-10/10 :
shahshank redemption
ratatouille..( sorry for the speeling mistake..)
matrix triology
Lord of the rings triology ( better get unedited version... 10/10)
fight club..
transformers

9/10 :
star wars
titanic ( worth mentioning though)
resident evil ( all parts)
SAW ( all parts) but many wont like ....its too sadistic movie
italian job
transporter
phenomenon
gone in 60 seconds
national tressure
die hard 4.0

nearly all movies of adam sandler .. worth watching those movies...

8/10
crimson tide
fantastic 4 silver surfer
running scared

and will post more ....

vish786

"The Gentleman"
.... The Usual Suspects today.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36a.gif

Usual suspects has a twisted ending... but I felt the movie boring :cry: stopped watching half way !

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I want to cry. Suggest some emotional movie.
The Classic (Tagline: Chance is a gift for those who try)
The English Patient (Tagline: In love, there are no boundaries)
Lover's Concerto (Tagline: Stretching the boundaries of friendship)

Top Bottom