Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Sharkwater

Hardhitting documentary. As effective as An inconvenient truth. A must watch!

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0856008/

Stuge

Youngling
Recommended:
American Gangster
Breach
Into the Wild
Blades of Glory

Not Recommended

Havoc(watch only for Anne's; Eyecandy lol
Waitress

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I just watched "the longest penalty kick in the world"...very good spanish movie...must watch or not i don't know but very enjoyable....

offtopic: this UTV world Movies is showing some very enjoyable movies

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Away From Her

One more on alziemers. But more realistic than Notebook.
yeah notebook didn't get my share of emotions...dunno why but it lacked somewhere.

Another movie similar to the theme(Alzheimer) is A moment to remember, a must watch.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Jack: I actually wanted to watch this long back but had a prolonged delay & then it slipped off my mind.Then yesterday being a lazy Sunday afternoon,popped this movie in & laughed my way throughout.:D

@Sam: The best in the whole Rush Hour triology should be Rush Hour 2.I felt 3 was a bit of a let down.They had ran out of gags & most of the time Tucker just seemed to be dragging along the same act.Though I enjoyed that french Car chase sequence.Try Money Talks,again a good movie from Tucker.But this time Charlie Sheen is partenered alongside him.;)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0411469/

Movies like these still keep my interest in bollywood alive. Hate the Rajpal Yadav type of humor which is more of a exaggerated physical humor than intellectual. I used to like his acting earlier. Same applies to Paresh Rawal. I know many won't agree with me on this.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0411469/

Movies like these still keep my interest in bollywood alive. Hate the Rajpal Yadav type of humor which is more of a exaggerated physical humor than intellectual. I used to like his acting earlier. Same applies to Paresh Rawal. I know many won't agree with me on this.
It was not that good. It's a one time watch only. That chick was super hot though. :twisted:

jamifahad

Broken In
Well you have got to understand the concept behind Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi. It is not your run-of-the-mill hindi movie..infact i think it is few of the most brilliantly movies in hindi cinema ever.

Movie:Memento
Genre: Thriller

Absolutely Must Watch.

Dipen01

Youngling
Watched "3 Deewarein" for second time :D

I don't know if i would like to recommend it to someone else.. but i totally loved it :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched "3 Deewarein" for second time :D

I don't know if i would like to recommend it to someone else.. but i totally loved it :)
yeah cool movie..first time when i saw it i was in 11th or something, at that time i couldn't appreciate its beauty.

the dreamer (starring Eva green :p).Unusual movie!.its 18+ BTW.
the one with brother-sister and lenoardo affair ?

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
3 deewarein is beautiful. Amazing storytelling. So is Dor

Another canadian movie (first was Away from her) :-

Snow Cake

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0448124/

one of those senti stuffs....good movie.

Top Bottom