Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

xbonez

NP : Crysis
hitman may be worth a watch...bu only if u don't spend a buck for that one watch...i made the mistake of bunking school and seeing in the hall...total waste of money...i'd rather have donated that 150bucks

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Here r some of the movies I watched lately. All r welcome to give out ur opinion abt these movies.;)
  1. Good Luck Chuck
  2. The Mist
  3. Meet The Spartans (comedy version of 300 :D)
  4. Stay Alive
  5. The Water Horse - Legend of The Deep
  6. I Am Legend
  7. Run Fat Boy Run
  8. Gone Baby Gone
  9. Ratatouille
  10. Hitman
  11. The Darjeeling Limited

Pathik

Google Bot
Guys have any1 of u seen The hottie and the nottie??? Lowest rating on Imdb. Starring the dumbshell Paris Hilton.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Here r some of the movies I watched lately. All r welcome to give out ur opinion abt these movies.;)
  1. Good Luck Chuck
  2. The Mist
  3. Meet The Spartans (comedy version of 300 :D)
  4. Stay Alive
  5. The Water Horse - Legend of The Deep
  6. I Am Legend
  7. Run Fat Boy Run
  8. Gone Baby Gone
  9. Ratatouille
  10. Hitman
  11. The Darjeeling Limited
I have seen most of them except The Water Horse,Ratatoullie & Gone Baby Gone.Left The Darjeeling Limited,left it half way through as I got really bored.The rest are really good films.Stay Alive was awesome if you ask me.Good Luck Chuck again a funny movie.Meet The Spartans short but TP flick.The Mist was a suprisingly good movie(end was disappointing though).

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
And who was it who said Hitman was a bad movie? I finally got a hold of it and I must say it was pretty good. Timothy Olyphaunt (or whatever his name is) is a pretty good hitman. No need for Jason Statham.
I liked Hitman too :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Was just relaxing back from work & switched on Star Movies(after ages).Caught up with a movie called Win a Date With Tad Hamilton feat Kate Bosworth & Topher Grace.The sad thing is I started watching it half way through but the good part was it still was really good romatic movie.:D Need to get hold of it.

hey guys how is 30 days of night. is it clean and watchable with family( we wont mind violence but only mild profanity and no obscenity shd be there). Ive checked parental advisory but still checking

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Profanity is minimal & no nuidty of any kind.The movie overall is pretty good & worth a watch.If you are into Vampire flicks then this is a good treat.Though the end was a huge let down & will make you go like WTF! What was that all about? Violence is pretty OK too not too gory but watchable with family(if they aren't easily creeped).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched The Accused and The Mist

The Accused was more subtle than Irreversible and there were very few shocking moments compared to the later one. The fact that the victim was beaten to death (face was completely unrecognizable) after the felony was much more terrible and she was abt to begin her new life, was pregnent. I felt more sympathetic towards the chars in Irrversible, and the presentation was just amazing with great cinematoography. Probably people liked The Accused more beacause it was mor straight forward in interpretation, thanks to the language too, wasn't french.

The Mist was a promising movie compared to other in similar genre I hav seen. I liked the presentation and the fact that creatures were not shown fully, though a few instances gave room to close ups but that was negotiatble. The fog (or mist) hindring the view distance gave me nostalgic feeling abt the town of silent hill. Ending was kinda wtf, but yeah the protagonist was not perfect saviour.

***Spoilers Starts***
The woman who went to save her children could have told the military abt the shopping store and rescued them, but no she didnt do that, biatch.

And that Bible swearing were horrible, I hated the other biatch too, wtf creatures spared her cuz she was a jesus devotee ? And I was like yay, you got served when the bullet went thru her head.

3 Military officers were more coward than regular civilians...lol...and two of them hanged themselves instead of facing the creatures

You wont believe someone if he law sued you.
***Spoilers Ends***

Dipen01

Youngling
Sharpshooter - Well it was okie if not bad.. can watch if sniper fan..

The Hunting Party - Same okie movie.. but it has Terrence Howard and Richard gere so can be interesting at an extent

The Rainmaker - I liked the movie.. Matt Damon is good if not the best.I am a huge fan of Lawyer/Courtroom drama movies so my opinion might be biased.

I am planning to watch Sniper Series... Any reviews ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
16 Blocks.Rock solid movie.Excellent acting by Bruce Willis as usual.

On a side note they are planning to make a movie on Kane & Lynch.Cast in works is Bruce Willis as Kane & Billy Bob Thorton as Lynch.Would be a kick ass combination.:D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Watched Run Fatboy Run, I would say a no frills movie, good watch. I have always liked Simon after Hot Fuzz personally. I liked the scene when he hits the wall in the end and a single brick loosens out from the wall indicating he is going to get through. Imagine this in Bollywood with all the drama and the heavy tearjerk background music, yikes! I can't begin to imagine.:p

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Guys...could any of you enlighten me on what exactly happened in the ending of Sublime....was the guy actually dreaming about it all along, being in PVS?

Top Bottom