Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Dipen01

Youngling
^^^
Watched all of them long time back ;) (Waiting for DVDRip of Bank Job - I have stopped watching movies in lower than DVD Rip Quality ;) )

If someone likes these genre also watch

The Day of the Jackal (old and new)
Absolute Power
In the Line of Fire
Murder at 1600
13 Days
Air Force One
The Manchurian Candidate
The Interpreter
Enemy of the State

I still want more of these :|

i.e Action and Thrill involving Emergency, Terrorist Activities , Secret Service, Plot to Kill President, Mole in the system..etc etc..

add The bank job to that list... if you are not strong enough to watch emotional movies! :p jk.

oye, i can and i have watched many senti movies.. also most of the times i love them too :p Its just not the right time :D

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
smokin' aces - awesome movie, pure action

Hortin Hears a Who -cute animation but humor is fit only for kids...lack the excellent wit of ice age...

CooL EdeN

Right off the assembly line
i am a movie fanatic. hv seen most of the movies posted here. guys, really wanna see a movie which is something different ?!? i don know exactly wat genre is it. the only thing i can say that it is about the mayan civilization...

movie : Apocalypto
*ing : no such stars but directed by the famous Mel Gibson
genre : Hollywood's Latest type!! (never seen such a movie before)

Another movie i suggest is...

Movie: Crank
*ing : Jason Statham
genre: At 1st its FAST (1st of its kind), next Action

These 2 are the must.......................

U can also watch...

movie: B13
A french movie, comes with English subtitles. got good n stylish action.

also look out for the new martial arts star Tony Jaa. he is real good n blv me, he does the stunts himself. look out for his movies:
1. Enter the new dragon
2. tom yum goong

if anyone loves bikes, look out for:
1. torque (*ing ice cube)
2. biker boyz (*ing samuel l jackson)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring ( My Rating:9.5/10) (Perfect simplicity, beautiful and a fine art, this movie make you think and u feel a lot better after watching this, my mind and heart is lighten up)
Recommended for all who are tainted with corrupt thoughts and need a peace of mind and soul.

Lust awakens the desire to possess. And that awakens the intent to murder

PS: Some creature cruelty is there.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The Bank Job (My Rating:8.2/10) (Awesome movie, based on true incidents in 1971, must watch)
Few things to take care before robbery
. Never try a less secure media to communicate
. Talk in an encoded language

Loved the ending of Silent Hill. Also the background score.

Yeah the ending is left for interpretation, and if u loved the background score then do check out the OST of Silent Hill games from which the music was taken and the composer is Akira Yamaoka

Last edited:
Top Bottom