Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

faraaz

Evil Genius
Dunno if its been mentioned already but...Never Back Down...AWESOME movie! :D I give it 8/10 ... would be 10/10 if the camera wasnt so blurred in the fight scenes! Enjoy it, 100%!

Dipen01

Youngling
Really i hope they made an exact copy of Few Good Men, because if they have improvised then they have totally ruined it :eek:

I wonder who's gonna play the part of Jack Nicholson lol :p

On the other hand i dont care about Notebook..havent seen it ;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail !!!!

If you like laughing for 1.5 hrs nonstop, you HAVE to watch the movie, no exceptions.

A warning: you need to understand the english accent a bit :)
Second warning: beware of deadly mutant creatures that look like rabbits.

Apart from the movie, I would recommend ppl to watch the entire monty python series, thats the most hilarious series eva!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Cloverfield

One of the best monster/zoombies movie. Fully shot with a handycam by an amateur (or atleast it looked like it) so it takes time to get used to it.

The best movie I've seen which released this year. Must watch. We should watch movies like this in the Cinemas to appreciate even more.

8/10

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail !!!!

If you like laughing for 1.5 hrs nonstop, you HAVE to watch the movie, no exceptions.

A warning: you need to understand the english accent a bit :)
Second warning: beware of deadly mutant creatures that look like rabbits.

Apart from the movie, I would recommend ppl to watch the entire monty python series, thats the most hilarious series eva!

I have watched this movie after much of its acclaim. But I didn't find it funny...I know where it was supposed to be funny, but the film looked awful to me. I guess, thats just me.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Even me. I didn't see the movie fully even being a big Michael Palin fan. The comedy thing looked silly and I couldn't get the point of the movie...

Dipen01

Youngling
^^
Dude! Why are you fooling around here? Go watch The Notebook. Amazing movie. Made me cry. :D

lol thats the only reason i am not watching it :|

Damn i think i am gonna watch Few Good Men again tonight (for like 10+ th time), I just cant get enough of Courtroom Drama and if it consists of Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise fir to chance hi nahi :p

Havent watched any movie since many days, Finished 'Band of Brothers' for 3rd time - The Best War Series ever :D (oops watched 1st part of 'Soldier' in the evening :p)

Dipen01

Youngling
Are i like romantic movies.. and actually jst yesterday i kinda went through important stage in my romantic life ;) But over sentimental are not the top priority as of now..

I looking for movies like Sentinel as in President Assassination , Snipers , Killing Plots , Failures , Betrayal, kinda movies...;)

In these type of movies the more sophisticated technology they show, more i like.. Although some of very old movies top the charts but i still prefer fair bit of gadgetry..

a_medico

Chillum Baba
watched u me aur hum.

6/10 as I am already a notebook fan. The initial scene also reminded me of 50 First Dates. But Devghan has to go long way to become a mainstream director.

Top Bottom