Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey I thought 3 was way better than 2??
Nah! Rush Hour 2 was much better than Rush Hour 3.Rush Hour 3 was easily forgettable movie but most of the comic scenes in Rush Hour 2 were just plain awesome.Right till the very end where they would show those silly goof ups while rolling the credits.I had high hopes with 3 but sadly didn't feel that vibe of humor built in the last 2 installments.;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Before Sunset content rich movie , i thought th male protagonist was saying my story...lol....kinda sweet movie

Am now up for its prequel Before Sunrise

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Before Sunset content rich movie , i thought th male protagonist was saying my story...lol....kinda sweet movie

Am now up for its prequel Before Sunrise

Before Sunrise wouldn't be that appealing after watching Before Sunset(made almost 10 yrs ago! and it shows). I had same expectations after watching Sunset. But nonetheless its a good watch for julie delpy and ethan hawk. Before Sunset is very very well made though. One of my all time favs.

Great direction. I admire the fact that you can make a great movie just by having 2 characters talking to each other. Something you can relate your own life with!

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Just watched Run Fat Boy Run. Awesome movie! The movie is directed by David Schwimmer, and the lead role is played by Simon pegg (Hot Fuzz, Shawn of the Dead).

A really nice watch.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Dear Frankie

Nice emotional scottish movie starring Gerard Butler. Subtitles needed to understand scottish accent.

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0377752/

Dipen01

Youngling
I liked Before Sunrise more than Before Sunset.. It was more fun then.. Kinda felt a little drag in the 2nd one..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
thnx for ur opinions, made up my mind to see before sunrise
A few to see today are The Accused and Run Lola Run.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Just watched Run Fat Boy Run. Awesome movie! The movie is directed by David Schwimmer, and the lead role is played by Simon pegg (Hot Fuzz, Shawn of the Dead).

A really nice watch.
Yea, really nice movie.. Though i liked her more than the female lead :D

goobimama

 Macboy
i haven't even checked that screenshot but I'm sure you are talking about the landlord's daughter! Of course! I thought he would get to jiggy with her before be goes back to that hag. I've hated that female from the time she got a 'hot' role in Mission Impossible.

goobimama

 Macboy
And who was it who said Hitman was a bad movie? I finally got a hold of it and I must say it was pretty good. Timothy Olyphaunt (or whatever his name is) is a pretty good hitman. No need for Jason Statham.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^Hitman a good movie???I hav'nt seen it but while i was downloading it some told me that it's not worth downloading..So I cancelled it...Should i download itonce again??

rayne

Broken In
You guys must consider watching "Yogen" by "Norio Tsuruta" :)
If possible get the multichannel DVD for best viewing experience.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^Hitman a good movie???I hav'nt seen it but while i was downloading it some told me that it's not worth downloading..So I cancelled it...Should i download itonce again??
One watch is all it deserves.Nothing more.At the best it could be rated as an average movie IMO.If you are fan of it's game franchise then you might find it disappointing but generally it's a decent flick.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^That trick sadly didn't click with me.I had very low hopes.But still it fared well.I have said it before as well,it wasn't as total POS unlike some other video-game-turned-movie-turned-crap films.The only thing I would expect out of a video game based movie is staying true to it's game look.It's a tough task but if you have right right person to do the job it won't be that difficult.:D

Top Bottom