Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?
33% Looks, 33% Personality, 34% Brains.

Personality and Brains can compensate for looks (unless you are one-eyed and haf 10 stitches on your face, looking worser than a pirate!!!), but only looks will get you no-where. Looks may bring you short-term gains but personality and brainz will help you thruout your life!

Secondly, I don't understand why people go behind gals who "think" thru their eyes! No offence and this is my personal opinion, but those who only place looks as the top priority are usually the ones who look for one-night-stands. I'm not generalizing but saying that from my own exp.

And those who are shy. Come on give them some time. Unless you show them what you are... your personality, aptitude, ability to deal with extreme situations etc., they will not come forward. If you are recessed, so are they.

The world is not short of good-looking, intelligent, sensible gals. But yeah, one of them has been pocketed by me! :)

My experience: Relationships and strong friendships are not built overnight!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
infra_red_dude said:
Secondly, I don't understand why people go behind gals who "think" thru their eyes! No offence and this is my personal opinion, but those who only place looks as the top priority are usually the ones who look for one-night-stands. I'm not generalizing but saying that from my own exp.

U R right, but here is the thing. Boys today are more sex starved then 5 years ago. Just think of this anirudh, were u as sex starved in your graduation 1st year compared to a Kid today in his graduation first year? I guess not, because the time frame was different. We had control, today's youngster of 17 & 18 don't have such control on themselves (which results in sexual harrasment cases). Both gals & guys want to have sex ASAP & for that looks matter.

The world is not short of good-looking, intelligent, sensible gals. But yeah, one of them has been pocketed by me! :)

Congretulations Dude, it's hard to find love these days. My experience says it's better to leave that part to mom & dad , & just enjoy right now.

My experience: Relationships and strong friendships are not built overnight!

Bravo, but friendship is the first stage of any relationship.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
We had control, today's youngster of 17 & 18 don't have such control on themselves (which results in sexual harrasment cases). Both gals & guys want to have sex ASAP & for that looks matter.
I agree with this and I dunno whom to blame for this!

Congretulations Dude, it's hard to find love these days. My experience says it's better to leave that part to mom & dad , & just enjoy right now.
Keep searching for true love and beauty and you'll surely find; flirt and you'll almost never find! ;) Rather I would say if you leave this task to mum and dad almost in every case they won't start searching for a gal for you unless you are fit for marriage (haf some money in your pocket and a decent job). That takes time; and then the time you take to know that someone special matters. So I'd say find your match, know her well and then proceed :)

Bravo, but friendship is the first stage of any relationship.
True. But things are not so good here. Earlier (during the prev. generation) gals didn't talk much with guys coz they were shy and its was considered "bad" to be with guys.

Now the case is different. Gals (who are not $ex starved) don't mingle much with guys coz of fear. The society has witnessed extremities.

My opinion is, if the gal values an individual only on the basis of looks and/or money then kick her @$$ and say Astala vista, Baby!

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Too much tech progress :D

Why bother finding someone ?
It just happens, don't go on searching for it, of course if flirt is the only motive then...

And u don't always get the one who luvs u truly cuz u never care for something taken for granted. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
infra_red_dude said:

I blame restrictive parents & no sex education in schools today upto class 12.

Keep searching for true love and beauty and you'll surely find; flirt and you'll almost never find!

Nah dude, I had my share of emotional disaster. My best friend pulled me out of it, but alas...she fell for me to which I said no & we are separate now. I ain't gonna search, I prefer to only make friend gals & know them, understand them so that the day I m something good (financially good for marriage etc) I can select from one of them.

In short, I like to make gals run after me *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/9.gif

Rather I would say if you leave this task to mum and dad almost in every case they won't start searching for a gal for you unless you are fit for marriage (haf some money in your pocket and a decent job). That takes time; and then the time you take to know that someone special matters. So I'd say find your match, know her well and then proceed

Abe to who wants to marry before 30 yaar *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif, will see about it later

if the gal values an individual only on the basis of looks and/or money then kick her @$$ and say Astala vista, Baby!

That's exactly what my Ex-gf is doing with her current one, due to which I had to leave her...hey, I don't have faltu time & resources to waste on her, & give her expensive gifts or sing romantic songs for her...that won't get me a good job, & that's why I make friends....which is something i advice everyone to follow.

It just happens, don't go on searching for it, of course if flirt is the only motive then...

For me, flirting is the best stress buster, along with music & sometimes intimacy with gals.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@s18000rpm
ur r mech? i think;)
nd ur rite. Im CS.
They are eager nd we let then do talks coz we pity them...its so boring in their class. we admit:D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
the question was more like how to succeed in today's world, and by that I gathered professionally. The thread seems to be going somewhere else as always at thinkdigit forum.
As for girls, I get a headache trying to understand what they want. I had a good friend upto like last september or so. She was nice and I thought she was just my friend. One day she stopped talking and hasn't talked with me till now. I heard from her friend that she expected some romantic gift on the first anniversary of the day we first met and is angry that she didn't get any. I just let her go. I mean, we are just friends right...? Personality or brains for girls? Go figure.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
ilugd said:
the question was more like how to succeed in today's world, and by that I gathered professionally. The thread seems to be going somewhere else as always at thinkdigit forum.

Sowiee......

As for girls, I get a headache trying to understand what they want. I had a good friend upto like last september or so. She was nice and I thought she was just my friend. One day she stopped talking and hasn't talked with me till now. I heard from her friend that she expected some romantic gift on the first anniversary of the day we first met and is angry that she didn't get any. I just let her go. I mean, we are just friends right...? Personality or brains for girls? Go figure.

Oh comon, never break a gals heart dude....just go talk to her, give her a heart shaped pillow or a taddy bear

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ I think people might be doing research on you and you might be doing one of your own ;-).... Why do you always get excited in these kind of threads. :-D

Well... if you got brain you can earn dough and then you can get beauty... I mean, beautiful gals and for the desperate people, 'plastic surgery' is always there....

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Oh comon, never break a gals heart dude....just go talk to her, give her a heart shaped pillow or a taddy bear
Have got better things to do with my time and money. heart shaped pillow?? teddy bear?? I mean, where do we even get these things? :confused:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@ilugd
get them @ ebay..nd tell her that u searched whole day for these stuff[in front of PC nd looking ebay for getting the stuffs at lowest cost]. nd if ste still refuses, then tell her uve had chance to get better things to get from ebay :twisted::D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
If you look at the chronology of events it bent from professional life to girls and everyone (including me and the thread starter) posted on the latter. So I guess this is what the thread intended to be.

ilugd, I'm with you. You did the right thing by letting her go! Come on.. an anniversary gifts??? A cup of coffee remembering past events is fine.. but a gift??!! How many gals are you gonna present "gifts" on your first anniversary of friendship??? Thats outrageously shameless to expect things like these in friendship! A friendship is built on trust not "anniversary gifts"!!!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
ilugd said:
Have got better things to do with my time and money. heart shaped pillow?? teddy bear?? I mean, where do we even get these things? :confused:

Archie's Gallery *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

How many gals are you gonna present "gifts" on your first anniversary of friendship??? Thats outrageously shameless to expect things like these in friendship! A friendship is built on trust not "anniversary gifts"!!!!

Ok 1st, don't u give your GF anniversary gifts?

2nd, comon yaar....that gal had feelings for Jeba, is it tht hard to understand.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^^ haha.... :))

Ok 1st, don't u give your GF anniversary gifts?
My GF doesn't demand "gifts" on anniversary!!! Man... a gf is still ok.. since she's the one and only (i suppose! :D ) But what if a guy has 5 good friends who are girls... can he go and get "anniversary gifts" for all. Imho, its wrong to expect gifts from anyone... no matter whether they are your frenz or she is your GF. What matters is the time that you can give them.. the understanding...

Isn't expecting gifts on the same platform as the gals on the lookout only for handsome guys or those with money? I mean.. superficial things?? The thing that this thread is all about???

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
Well in my view....

1st looks, to get any gal to look at you(average looks will also do if ur innocent looking),

2nd ur brain, to talk to any girl u need the brain, coz if u will make her comfertable or say things what she wants to hear, then only she will want to hang around with u and eventuly that time spend together will give u fruit:)

3rd steady mind, so now u r in a relationship...
now if u want to flirt then leave this part, but if u r serious then it a must to have a steady mind, coz most of the relationships break bcoz of argues,missunderstandings and useless fights, so if a boy wants to keep her gal with him, he better have a steady mind coz that can only save his relationship in the end...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i always wanted a nice girl who will be my wife in future. i never wanted to make many gf but i always looked for a stable relationship....
but these girls....
they will just turn u around man.
now i really coz of my past relationship i get really afraid being serious,
now just make frnds or have a timepass with veryless or no emotions involved and keep searching for that special person or leve it 2 mom and dad.

so guys, my advise to u..
make frnds but dont get serious with some1 until u r satisfied that she is worth it.
Spend ur time and money on ur family rather then on girls who dont even value you....

i cant say every 1 will be satisfied with my view but its my expereance...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom