Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ya , i have written , gx saurav is nooking .. now playing .. nothing..

have u read gx saurav? it is crap but funny

faraaz

Evil Genius
Personality kinda includes brains...I maen, its realy hard to have a good personality with all the intelligence of a door knob...

And even if you dont have the features and things of a model, guys CAN take care of their appearance...you know, dress right...get a suitable haircut, accessorize, things like that...I find that even if I'm wearing chattri clothes, a cool haircut/styling and some good sunnies make a lot of difference...

And most important of all, its important for a guy to carry himself well so he comes off as sophisticated and knowledgeable...its no use having all those brains and you still come off as some Joe Bloggs.

Hmm...yeah..

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
woah faraz.
can any1 tel where can i go to get a good sexy hair style in BANGALORE n how much wil it cost. i hav very good hair but not a good style :wink:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Personality kinda includes brains...I maen, its realy hard to have a good personality with all the intelligence of a door knob...

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

And most important of all, its important for a guy to carry himself well so he comes off as sophisticated and knowledgeable...its no use having all those brains and you still come off as some Joe Bloggs.

U sure we are not brothers lost in Khumb ka mela *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/offtopic.gif

In todays college, gud looking gals attitude has changed in some matter coz..many boys are eager to talk to them[especially the Mechanical stupid students]..So those gals attitude is like "ive better boys to deal with".

:|
dude, thats a very rare thing to happen.

Mech. guys & eager to talk to girls? NO WAY.

maybe eagar to tease the crap out other dept. noobs:p, but not TALK to them.

btw are you of CS dept.?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?"

no.

your dressing code, the way you talk, all these things matter.

as faraaz said:D

praka123

left this forum longback
a good personality and being energetic is what scores!there is no benefits for those who are pumping iron and steroids!expect a short life then! :D
being brainy or not is for tech professionals.normal people can sustain with a average IQ.all of you compare this intelligence as necessity thing of IT field.grow up! there are more core areas than IT field!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys i read that max's post:..longest ever post written in this forum i think.it was like watching club fight(fight club film running in the reverse)

Weirdest post i have ever read.

No offence dude.
I dont know what it is.what yöü have written what was oo your mind...

Anyway i didnt read it fully , i was about 2/ 3 and stopped. ..

Again no offence dude

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
well, if i'd have to say, u need to have brains and look tidy, and then nothing can stop you (except the Red Traffic Signal Light, of course :) )

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
The thing is that you don't need to look handsome or dashing or anything of that sort. What you need is to look fine [not unpleasent or ugly] and have a better personality and even better brains to succeed in todays world. But most important of all is to work reallly hard.

looks<personality<brains<hard work

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
naveen_reloaded said:
Beauty is for young's and talent is forever...

Anyone agree with me

Yup, aren't we all young right now :D

Other then Uncle Prakash & Don Raboo

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Guys i read that max's post:..longest ever post written in this forum i think.it was like watching club fight(fight club film running in the reverse)

Weirdest post i have ever read.

No offence dude.
I dont know what it is.what yöü have written what was oo your mind...

Anyway i didnt read it fully , i was about 2/ 3 and stopped. ..

Again no offence dude

have u read till the point where i say , i know noone will read till this because of 3 reasons? .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom