Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
One thing I learned from Ashish (Suave_guy) of this forum few years back is that looks as well as brain matters. Without brain, u will fail in today's competitive world, & if U don't have a personality & charm....no one will pay attention to u.

The only thing u have in every situation with u is your persoanlity, verbal skills & brain. It's very important to learn how one can use all this.

Brain & looks both matter. You need to have a charming personality, a good attitude & a beautiful mind today to be successful.

Oh! & you really need to know how to talk to & make gals comfortable, they are everywhere these days, so if u can win them...most of your problems are solved.

x3060

A LOTR fan
looks , only up to a certain age , thats all . brain -until you get a job . personality -all through your life :). seriously , looks dont matter much ,brain does , it only comes in marriage , but that too , not much , you just need avg looks , thats all ,cause marrying a beautiful lady is not important , but marrying a good girl is .

ultimately , love wins over look , brain wins over instincts (at times )and personality gives you good life . which is greater than all of the above

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
looks , only up to a certain age , thats all . brain -until you get a job . personality -all through your life :). seriously , looks dont matter much ,brain does , it only comes in marriage , but that too , not much , you just need avg looks , thats all ,cause marrying a beautiful lady is not important , but marrying a good girl is .

No, wrong. Love is an illusion between those with a GF & those without one. Someone who has 10 GFs will never believe in love till his marriage, while those without a GF or not confident enough with gals will say "I m looking for my real love so i m not making GFs"

Here is teh thing, if u have brains to succedd in reel life of computers, studies...exams etc, then why not use the brain in real life to enhance your personality.

ultimately , love wins over look , brain wins over instincts (at times )and personality gives you good life . which is greater than all of the above

Brain is what gives u instincts.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking

very well said

x3060

A LOTR fan
getting a girl friend is not a big thing in life mate . . but building a stable life platform for your kids is .

x3060

A LOTR fan
its like this in life , early in school you value your friends and marks more , then comes "the student of the teacher"factor ,mid school , college ."the girl"factor comes , then you search for jobs , then you will see that your parents have raised you so nicely , that you want to raise your kids far better than them , and all of a sudden , the look factor diminishes and personality and maturity takes place in life .

then you will understand that the biggest treasure in life is not those 1000 gf that you flirted around but your loving wife and family.
now thats why , some say , choose wisely when you chose a girl . it can rain death up on your life or it can bring heaven to your living

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
getting a girl friend is not a big thing in life mate . . but building a stable life platform for your kids is .

Ya, & I think for kids u need a wife...for which u either need a GF or a gal atleast :p...

For me, looks are a part of over all personality. When U go somewhere, or meet someone for the first time, it's all your looks & personality which they see. Your dressing style, verbal communication skills etc

now thats why , some say , choose wisely when you chose a girl . it can rain death up on your life or it can bring heaven to your living

Something i learned from my last experienced :) . That's why one of my next year resolution is to make as many friend gals as possible like i do today, but not get emotional or in love with anyone of them because it's not worth it. Don't get emotional in a relationship, if a gal likes u she will like u whether u r her BF or not, if she doesn't then....move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom