Is looking Handsome A MUST for todays World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
steady mind means that u dont loose ur temper or get irretated very quickly, coz girls tend to talk in a way that u might get irretated of frustated easyly...

ps. yeah thats steady not study, sorry for that, just woke up 10min ago:)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
infra_red_dude said:
My GF doesn't demand "gifts" on anniversary!!! Man... a gf is still ok.. since she's the one and only (i suppose! :D ) But what if a guy has 5 good friends who are girls... can he go and get "anniversary gifts" for all. Imho, its wrong to expect gifts from anyone... no matter whether they are your frenz or she is your GF. What matters is the time that you can give them.. the understanding...

Umm...it goes like this. Gifts are Microsoft way & Understanding & Time to her is Linux way *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

Your point is quite good, guy will go bankrupt then...lolz

so guys, my advise to u..
make frnds but dont get serious with some1 until u r satisfied that she is worth it.
Spend ur time and money on ur family rather then on girls who dont even value you....

i cant say every 1 will be satisfied with my view but its my expereance...

I agree, that's my experience too.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
hmmm... I just don't think she is worth the trouble. Not that she is not good or so, but if she is so touchy when i forget a simple anniversary, I am gonna have a lot more trouble in the future if I get things back to normal between us. And yes, this is turning out to be a love guru thread.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Whether looking handsome is a MUST or not is a personal issue. You simply can't make people change their opinion overnight, especially when you aren't looking handsome.

:D(don't know if that is the correct smiley for the occasion :D)

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
In life everything is a time dependant factor so u need to have the right qualities at the right age/time to be successful. Change is the only thing thats constant and consistent in life......as long as we either compensate/accept the change .....success will be easy to achieve.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
looks , only up to a certain age , thats all . brain -until you get a job . personality -all through your life :). seriously , looks dont matter much ,brain does , it only comes in marriage , but that too , not much , you just need avg looks , thats all ,cause marrying a beautiful lady is not important , but marrying a good girl is .

ultimately , love wins over look , brain wins over instincts (at times )and personality gives you good life . which is greater than all of the above

well said

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@ilugd
just tell her [or email her], to logon to digit forum, nd this thread nd go through the posts. Then she ll never ever dare to irritate u:D

eminemence

Journeyman
Basically if u have the bucks, most of the b***h type girls will fall for u ,even if u look like a pig and have an IQ of a chimp.
Yes, but if you want to impress the non-b***h types then having a good personality (need not be good looks), good sense of humor and considerate nature will get you the girls.
--eminemence.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Ladkiyan itni bakbak karti hai ki, I just cant stand it. So I say "Bas kar kitna bor karegi". The main reason why I got zero girls as close friends. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom